Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
No it's always good to talk about Farhad, he has been a great servant to Everton and helped keep us up last season.
Without his ownership against both Palace and Leicester last campaign we go down.
Agree, its been many years since we were able to have a celebration like last seasons finale, its was the epitome of good times all clubs should aspire to
replicate, lets hope this seasons relegation fight is as much fun.

Watching Newcastle yesterday really rammed home what an utter mess this clown has been for us, to think they got new owners when they were in a worse state then we are in now, and look at them.
To take over what was a good stable club and do this to it is shameful, hopefully he never gets to show his face at Goodison again.
If I were you I'd be more concerned about the fact your hero wasn't at Goodison again last weekend. That's 2 home games running he's not made.

I can't remember the last time that happened.

Farhad will be our greatest owner since Sir John Moores if he successfully completes the brand new stadium on the banks of the royal blue Mersey. It really is that simple.

He inherited a club that misplaced its birthright of winning trophies and had redefined "success" as not being relegated. Farhad has, to date, continued the modern tradition of Kenwrightitis - avoiding relegation - and has built on that by constructing a brand new stadium that will take us into a more hopeful future.

Everything else has, essentially, been disastrous. But the stadium will be this club's first tangible achievement since winning the 1995 FA Cup.

Said from the start as long as he delivers the stadium that is the most important thing for this club in my lifetime.

Something needed to be done and not only has he done it he didn't skimp on the location or the design. Given how little we earn from our commercial and matchday that was one hell of a commitment and we went through Brexit, Covid and a war that pushed inflation up into double digits. There could have been plenty of 'Everton that' moments where Moshiri could have mothballed the project and had we had any other owner of sound mind and shallower pockets that's exactly what would have happened.

Farhad will be our greatest owner since Sir John Moores if he successfully completes the brand new stadium on the banks of the royal blue Mersey. It really is that simple.

He inherited a club that misplaced its birthright of winning trophies and had redefined "success" as not being relegated. Farhad has, to date, continued the modern tradition of Kenwrightitis - avoiding relegation - and has built on that by constructing a brand new stadium that will take us into a more hopeful future.

Everything else has, essentially, been disastrous. But the stadium will be this club's first tangible achievement since winning the 1995 FA Cup.

Well said.

He aint called Sir Farhad by the fans for nothing !

Duncan Ferguson believes Sam Allardyce should have kept his job at Everton.
Blues legend Ferguson credited Allardyce with doing a "great job" at Goodison Park, praising his tactical ability and communication skills.
Ferguson said: "Sam did a great job really to get the club in a good position. He was really unfortunate to lose his job and he shouldn't have lost his job. I've been a big backer of Sam for some time and we've always got on well.”
Ferguson added: “What I loved about Sam was that he was straight. He’s a straight fella, a straight talker and tactically very good. He knew his gameplan and communicated that with the players and we went and executed it. He knew exactly what he wanted. He communicated that with the players, the players liked him as well, they loved him. I think that's an important part of being a manager. There was no ‘BS’ with him and that’s what I liked. He was straight and the players liked that as well because they performed, didn’t they?”

These comments from Dunc are across social media right now, sacking Sam when he did deliver for us is by far the worst mistake Moshiri has made and the reason why we are nothing more then a bottom half of the table side for the foreseeable future.

Duncan Ferguson believes Sam Allardyce should have kept his job at Everton.
Blues legend Ferguson credited Allardyce with doing a "great job" at Goodison Park, praising his tactical ability and communication skills.
Ferguson said: "Sam did a great job really to get the club in a good position. He was really unfortunate to lose his job and he shouldn't have lost his job. I've been a big backer of Sam for some time and we've always got on well.”
Ferguson added: “What I loved about Sam was that he was straight. He’s a straight fella, a straight talker and tactically very good. He knew his gameplan and communicated that with the players and we went and executed it. He knew exactly what he wanted. He communicated that with the players, the players liked him as well, they loved him. I think that's an important part of being a manager. There was no ‘BS’ with him and that’s what I liked. He was straight and the players liked that as well because they performed, didn’t they?”

These comments from Dunc are across social media right now, sacking Sam when he did deliver for us is by far the worst mistake Moshiri has made and the reason why we are nothing more then a bottom half of the table side for the foreseeable future.
Code:
Big Sam would have kept me on forever as assistant coach