Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
But I think it matters a lot, we both know, well we all should know, he has then a back seat now, you only have to.look at the business done in 2022 to see he had no.part in it.
We need a owner who is involved, with ambition,not someone waiting around for the stadium to be finished, the longer we stand still the harder it will be to catch up.
We're years away from top 8 now.
No were not! Have you seen this league its garbage and inconsistent from 6th down.

We could finish 8th this season with a bit of luck, if not deffo next season.

Our Iranian overlord ain't going anywhere until BMD is built at which point he will be out of here. Uncle Uzzy and his problems have left Mosh in a quandary ie. cut his losses and run now or stick with the cards dealt in anticipation that within the next two years the club has stabilised and, hopefully, kicked on and a new iconic stadium with a regenerated infrastructure will prove just too much for external investors to ignore and a bidding war ensues which will only benefit him.

Come on, you know as well as i do mate what a disaster Moshiri has been as youve commented on it many times, just because we have reasons to be positive right now lets not forgot whatit was like prior to Jan 2022

I agree Moshiri has been a disaster but it isn’t Moshiri vs Kenwright and you must pick a side, they have both contributed to pushing the club to the brink. One of Moshiri’s biggest failings is his refusal to oust Kenwright and I’ve said this multiple times.

I agree Moshiri has been a disaster but it isn’t Moshiri vs Kenwright and you must pick a side, they have both contributed to pushing the club to the brink. One of Moshiri’s biggest failings is his refusal to oust Kenwright and I’ve said this multiple times.

We will never know, but maybe, just maybe, Kenwright eventually convinced/told Moshiri to stop interfering in footie stuff/stop listening to that agent?