Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
And when he scores his first goal you will be right in there goading people on here for “flapping” on deadline day once again deliberately ignoring what people’s concerns actually are.

You make me laugh you, you must think I’m tapped if I’m going to fall for your antics.

You give yourself away time and again. Look at how you acted after we got that draw at Chelsea last season, you couldn’t wait to get right in there antagonising people over it. What kind of Everton fan wants to do that to fellow blues on constant basis.

You and people like you can get on with it, I know your type , we could get a few decent results and make out it’s a triumph, rubbing peoples noses in it and for what? Season after season this happens. God knows what you would be like if we actually achieved anything substantial mate.

?

And when he scores his first goal you will be right in there goading people on here for “flapping” on deadline day once again deliberately egnoring what people’s concerns actually are.

You make me laugh you, you must think I’m tapped if I’m going to fall for your antics.

You give yourself away time and again. Look at how you acted after we got that draw at Chelsea last season, you couldn’t wait to get right in there antagonising people over it. What kind of Everton fan wants to do that to fellow blues on constant basis.

You and people like you can get on with it, I know your type , we could get a few decent results and make out it’s a triumph, rubbing peoples noses in it and for what? Season after season this happens. God knows what you would be like if we actually achieved anything substantial mate.

I'm not doing that.

The owners job is to back the manager/DOF with funds for players - Moshers has consistently done that with sadly most of that money being wasted by previous managers and DOFs.

Throw in personally funding BMD as it stands - you need to stop blaming the one fella who's actually doing something positive at the club right now.

We’ve brought in two experienced defenders, Onana, Gueye, Garner and Maupay too. The jury is out on McNeil, but it’s not a certainty yet.

Are we in a better position overall than last year - yes or no?

I couldn’t possibly say mate, but we are currently 17th with no wins in our first 5 due to having no goal threat at all.