Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
So this is a guy who took over a German second division side, played a part in relegating them, and has only managed in China and briefly Turkey since?

Right.

He should teach courses in successful interviewing techniques. To get the job in Turkey with his resume he must have made a great presentation. Certainly talked a better game than he managed.

Dont understand why Moshiri is happy to trust people who have achieved absolutely nothing with his money & why, even after 6 years he still cannot see that they’re incompetent.

How can he be happy spending HALF A BILLION to see the Club he took over GET WORSE?! Kettles me head.

I agree. I just think that he's part of the problem. That email sent the other day, just to remind everyone:

"I have the utmost faith and respect in the Board, and I work incredibly well with them. The experience and knowledge of our Chairman blends perfectly with the vision and leadership of Denise, our CEO. He is respected across football, not only as an expert in player trading negotiations - skills that have been put to good use already this month with three new signings - but for the unwavering commitment and guidance he has given to Everton over so many years. There is no one working harder to bring success and happiness back to the Club."

Moshiri might be a successful billionairre but here's the gig.
I think it's fair to say he himself doesn't have the football wherewithal so he trusts in other people.
It's evident he has trust in BK and DBB . It's also evident he has trust in others such as this Kia fella.

My concerns are is he oblivious to the 'state' of the way the club is being run by unintentionally being so naive
in his delegating of the club to the likes of Kenwright? Someone that wants Martinez back. Where through Kenwright's blue tinted glasses the club is in good shape. Or is he being taken for a fool by people like Kia what's name?

Moshiri may be taking us all for a fool. Because one day he'll have is investment back. In triplicate.

I'd like to think he's simply naive in football, and soon he will revamp the club, something he should have done 5 years ago by the way. Worryingly it might be a bit too late. If like he says, "I have the utmost faith and respect in the Board" then I fear he won't be learning any lessons soon.

We've a club that no longer believes in its motto and no longer aspires to be the best. But it's okay we've had some good times.

Time to make a call. The only thing keeping him from being demanded out is the fact he is building a stadium. There is a massive catch that is now apparent.

He will take Everton into not just the championship, league one if he keeps making decision's.

There is no chance there is going to be a stadium if we're in the championship in 2 years time.

So let's just bite the bullet and go for getting him and bill out before we drift and allow this guy to take us down.

When Everton are in the championship, this guy will come out and say similar nonsense.

Moshiri is the parasite. Leaching off Usmanov. Kia is just having him off like the rest of the people who getting wise to fact this guy is a clueless biff.

I am in Ukraine right now. Russian invasion would be welcomed by probably 30% of the population. It would not be as extreme as people think. Russia would steamroll the forces here and the president of Ukraine who is pretty much an American plant would probably be removed. Then business as usual. It is a tempest in a teapot.

If Usmanov was the direct owner of Everton, there could be sanctions, I think there will not be an issue though because Iran is technically under alot of sanctions too and Moshiri is setup in Monaco. It won't really make much difference to the financing of this stadium project.

Devils Advocate. There is no buyer finance arraignment for the stadium still. Relegation secures parachute payments and FFP leeway witch would allow Everton to be possibly in a slightly better finance position although would decimate the club..

Sales of Richarlison, Pickford and Calvert Lewin and a sale of Everton recoups his losses imo under this scenario imo and he goes.

He is not. His net worth is over 1 Billion but that's just figures based off speculation and assets. He does not have one billion lets say in the bank. He was gifted a stake in a holding company this is his main source wealth. He has not created any actual profitable investments or business's. He is a billionaire in name only basically what it is right is people accredit the value of his holding company USM with actual money, in theory he could sell his shares now of course. But there is also chance his actual shares could devalue massively.

Since he joined Everton his so called net worth went up circa 500 million. Just of his asset price. Could very easily go down by that amount or more. He is not like most billionaires with a portfolio of complex assets and owning businesses. No this guy got gifted under nefarious means the right to be partner in a holding company.

He also could not afford to putup the money to buy Everton, he had to sell shares in Arsenal that he was gifted pretty much by Usmanov.

Also first transfer window there was a Chinese loan to pay for players until stones was sold

He wouldn't have to make profit per say. Having a team relegated means players are going to leave in bulk.

The parachute payments would cover the operating costs and a sale could be hashed out pretty quick if Moshiri wanted out as he has nearly all the shares now i believe.

Everton would still be worth 300 Million or more in the championship, and thats his initial investment back.

You get 3 years parachute payments and the FFP situation is given the leaway Everton would need.

He could sell the club in that time and make all his money back. Add in sales of Mina, Richarlsion, Calvert, Pickford Godfrey and his 300 mil ish investment + sale of club is paid back in full and he walks away from Everton with a profit or at very least goes from having shares in a club to money in the bank.

The original buying of Everton was with shares given for free by Usmanov
He sells Shares in Arsenal and buys Everton on the cheap with the money from sale of Arsenal shares.

He got Everton cheap with promise of investment.

He proceeded to spend Lukaku Stones and Tv money.

Took out loans with Chinese bank for the rest of the spending and did a dodgy naming rights deal with Usmanov to cover the FFP issues.

Only Martinez got payout. Rest of managers are just on the wage budget still getting salary, this is covered by Tv money.

Fails to secure the finance agreement to get a stadium going.

Gives up and decides he wants out.

Delegates the most important football decision in 30 years to some random agent.

He relegates Everton getting 3 years of parachute payments.

Proceeds to Sell Pickford, Mina, Calvert and Richarlsion to pay off his loans back.

Sells the club for aprox 300 millon.

Turns gifted shares that he used to buy an asset on the cheap into 300 million in the bank.

My hypothesis of what is playing out right now.

There will be no stadium in the Championship this is a godsend to this clown whos given up imo. To hell with the Everton fans he's thinking. You don't impose Rafael on them with quassi dictator fashion without showing real contempt and bordering on Hatred for making his life hell for few years.

Jesus Christ youre literally a robot peddling nonsense.

Im going to stick you on ignore for my mental health.

@chicoazul its revenge of the geordies in here now.

I agree. I just think that he's part of the problem. That email sent the other day, just to remind everyone:

"I have the utmost faith and respect in the Board, and I work incredibly well with them. The experience and knowledge of our Chairman blends perfectly with the vision and leadership of Denise, our CEO. He is respected across football, not only as an expert in player trading negotiations - skills that have been put to good use already this month with three new signings - but for the unwavering commitment and guidance he has given to Everton over so many years. There is no one working harder to bring success and happiness back to the Club."

Moshiri might be a successful billionairre but here's the gig.
I think it's fair to say he himself doesn't have the football wherewithal so he trusts in other people.
It's evident he has trust in BK and DBB . It's also evident he has trust in others such as this Kia fella.

My concerns are is he oblivious to the 'state' of the way the club is being run by unintentionally being so naive
in his delegating of the club to the likes of Kenwright? Someone that wants Martinez back. Where through Kenwright's blue tinted glasses the club is in good shape. Or is he being taken for a fool by people like Kia what's name?

Moshiri may be taking us all for a fool. Because one day he'll have is investment back. In triplicate.

I'd like to think he's simply naive in football, and soon he will revamp the club, something he should have done 5 years ago by the way. Worryingly it might be a bit too late. If like he says, "I have the utmost faith and respect in the Board" then I fear he won't be learning any lessons soon.

We've a club that no longer believes in its motto and no longer aspires to be the best. But it's okay we've had some good times.

My biggest concern is that upon taking us over 5 years ago Bill was being kept on in a marginal manner but now he’s still being spoken about like this real leader of a chairman. Like he’s somehow got more power than before he sold us.

So much fury Zat and all because he doesn’t rate Mykolenko ?

Q: When is a billionaire, not a billionaire

A: When he doesnt have it sat in a current account.

Honestly, ive just woken up to Vitor blinkin Perreria news and as im skimming through the pages its post after post of utter stupidity.

Mykolenko will be world class if this fella doesnt rate him.

Q: When is a billionaire, not a billionaire

A: When he doesnt have it sat in a current account.

Honestly, ive just woken up to Vitor blinkin Perreria news and as im skimming through the pages its post after post of utter stupidity.

Mykolenko will be world class if this fella doesnt rate him.
His point was his Arsenal shares were gifted to him by Usmanov that’s all