Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,257 92.3%

• Total voters
Wibble wobble. For those that know.

He simply needs to change the people in his ear. He needs to run the club properly by appointing new people with football acumin especially to the board, and take himself away from interfering, pursuing managers on a whim and the same with signing players the manager didn't want.

Be the money man but delegate the football running to proper football people and the business of the club to
people who can sort this club out. It's not beyond saving but if we carry on like this not only will we go down
and not come back up but we might just go out bust.
My biggest fear is relegation and a following financial meltdown, it will be catastrophic for us.

I can see a PL team struggling for survival due to impact of covid etc and I pray it isnt us!

If he is thinking about/intent on selling then we will perhaps have an idea of where we are financially.

We are in a proper mess.

My biggest fear is relegation and a following financial meltdown, it will be catastrophic for us.

I can see a PL team struggling for survival due to impact of covid etc and I pray it isnt us!

If he is thinking about/intent on selling then we will perhaps have an idea of where we are financially.

We are in a proper mess.
Man of his wealth power and influence wont walk away from us too much out of pocket if at all, that's for sure. I have no evidence just a same old gut feeling we have all been proper conned.

We need some serious, knowledgable people on the board. And they need to appoint a serious, knowledgeable DoF. Who in turn needs to appoint the right coach..

The entire club needs rebuilding from the top down.

To have no structure after 6 years is unforgivable.
This same board is presently assessing itself and its direct reports. Change does not appear to be afoot.

Man of his wealth power and influence wont walk away from us too much out of pocket if at all, that's for sure. I have no evidence just a same old gut feeling we have all been proper conned.
The problem I have is that his wealth was entirely gifted to him by usmanov. He's not your usual billionaire, who's made his money as an entrepreneur. He's more like that "lotto lout" Michael Carroll, who spaffed his money on beak and brasses.

The problem I have is that his wealth was entirely gifted to him by usmanov. He's not your usual billionaire, who's made his money as an entrepreneur. He's more like that "lotto lout" Michael Carroll, who spaffed his money on beak and brasses.
Just something whiffs about this now, have had suspicions for some time and no going back from previous appointment.
Everything that is done is anti Everton anit football in fact. Ever since Koamen came in to be honest, his outlook on life and what football is in general was just not a good fit with the "Peoples Club".

You'll miss him when he leaves and we end up with some Venkys chancer loading the club with debt.

giphy.gif

Stadium or no stadium, I think it's a good time for him to sell. He gave the whole owning a football club a go and he's not up to it. We will probably stay up so he still has a very saleable asset with a new stadium under construction. Any potential buyer would be getting us while our stock is low.

The thing that we need to make clear to Moshiri, and we need a unified front on this is that if he does get us relegated, that none of us, not one single GOT poster will ever, and I do mean NEVER speak to him again! Once he is clear on that I think we can all rest easy in the knowledge that the silly decisions will stop.