Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Exactly. And that's who the protest should have focussed on. Moshiri is in trouble here at everton. He's the one everyone knows is to blame. Why the 27 minute people didn't hammer that home and blunted its attack is beyond me. It was way too respectful to Moshiri...almost leaving him one side and pointing the finger elsewhere and encouraging him to act to save his own investment.

Dave you know as well as I do that the 27 min was relating to when we lasdt had a bit of silverware. Now Moshri has only been here 6 or so year if that, so 20 mins should relate to who the previous owners were not just blame Moshiri.

You need to look at how they managed the club.

Dave you know as well as I do that the 27 min was relating to when we lasdt had a bit of silverware. Now Moshri has only been here 6 or so year if that, so 20 mins should relate to who the previous owners were not just blame Moshiri.

You need to look at how they managed the club.
...which is why I've stated that the name should be dropped as a failed branding exercise and push on as another group to specifically target the owner.

As the figures there indicate: the groundswell is there for any group to exploit.

With the news about moshiri and brands's disagreements does anyone think we may actually go big backing benitez in January/the summer?

The main thing (other than the iwobi fiasco) that's caught my attention is the mosh ignoring brands ffp worries to go out and spend big on Godfrey....

Could this be a sign that he's not bothered by ffp and is willing to risk any fines etc needed to back the manager he's nailed his colours to?

With the news about moshiri and brands's disagreements does anyone think we may actually go big backing benitez in January/the summer?

The main thing (other than the iwobi fiasco) that's caught my attention is the mosh ignoring brands ffp worries to go out and spend big on Godfrey....

Could this be a sign that he's not bothered by ffp and is willing to risk any fines etc needed to back the manager he's nailed his colours to?

Depends how FFP is calculated. I don't know enough about it but does it go by calendar years rather than seasons? As in could our situation reset in January rather than the summer.

Either way, I don't think we'll spend mad in January, one or two in maybe. But now that Marcel "I don't work Januarys" Brands has gone we at least might do something.

Depends how FFP is calculated. I don't know enough about it but does it go by calendar years rather than seasons? As in could our situation reset in January rather than the summer.

Either way, I don't think we'll spend mad in January, one or two in maybe. But now that Marcel "I don't work Januarys" Brands has gone we at least might do something.

It's the PL rules we are more concerned with than FFP. They take 3 years of profits or losses into accounts. We've had big losses recently, so I expect a big sale in the summer to offset a lot of it.

There are also a lot of wages going off the books at the end of the season. The problem is we are letting far too many players leave on free transfers. That's why I think it's time to sell Mina before he goes into the final year of his contract. He has value so letting him go on a free would be pretty foolish.

We should really have taken even a small fee for Kenny last summer if he wasn't going to be involved. Any fee on an academy player is pure profit. Our business decisions haven't made much sense in recent years.

It's the PL rules we are more concerned with than FFP. They take 3 years of profits or losses into accounts. We've had big losses recently, so I expect a big sale in the summer to offset a lot of it.

There are also a lot of wages going off the books at the end of the season. The problem is we are letting far too many players leave on free transfers. That's why I think it's time to sell Mina before he goes into the final year of his contract. He has value so letting him go on a free would be pretty foolish.

We should really have taken even a small fee for Kenny last summer if he wasn't going to be involved. Any fee on an academy player is pure profit. Our business decisions haven't made much sense in recent years.
I'm guessing it depends what the punishment is?
If it's purely a fine then surely it'd be worth taking it on the chin in order to try and breach the top 4 and try and establish his asset as a regular cl team?

Anybody know why Moshiri was restricted from attending the game due to some quaratine rules but these guys weren't?

for context we lost to liverpool in the derby on 1st December 2021

these guys appear to have been in America at the same time

they were then spotted at Old Trafford 2 days later

what are the quarantine rules that prevented his travel to the Arsenal game?

Do we just simply have an owner who does not care?

C97B9820-F08C-47E4-850D-72D124EABB80.jpeg