Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Thats what I mean. The debt at the moment means we are very close to FFP rules doesnt it?

Can this share injection wipe those debts within the FFP rules so we can start fresh or are you not allowed to do that
I thought ffp only counted if you played in Europe. But the premier league have their own financial constraints. Is it something like you can only lose 105mil over a 3yr period, which they’ve relaxed due to covid. I could be talking utter bobbins, surely somebody knows the exact rules.

Then i always believed wages was the main issue. Not necessary the outlay of fees’s. Also you hear things like, say we sold kean for 40mil and Pickford for 20mil. That 60mil goes straight into the coffers. While if we then bought a keeper for 30mil over 5 yrs on 80k wages. Aarons from Norwich for 30mil over 5years on 60k and Neto from wolves lol just throwing names out there. For 45mil over 5yrs on 80k a week. Them 3 signings would work out as a 32mil a year spend. So we would be 28mil in profit on the books. Again that could be rubbish.

So with all the potential rules you would think a couple of billionaires and one an account would be able to work there way around all that, to benefit us this summer.

Thats what I mean. The debt at the moment means we are very close to FFP rules doesnt it?

Can this share injection wipe those debts within the FFP rules so we can start fresh or are you not allowed to do that
City drove over FFP with 50 million pounds worth of lawyers...Covid is in the process of back up over it a few times

Reds chirping in the comments section lol surprise surprise...

They can’t deal with a world where we might be on a level playing field with them, or god forbid we actually have more resources than they do. If we start getting success and it dries up for them there’ll be civil unrest.