Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,256 92.3%

• Total voters

Just the beginning with recruitment...... I really think he (with or without uncle Uzzy) is going to continue to splash the cash to the the max.
Typically poor timing for Everton that FFP has become a constraint (albeit no doubt relaxed a bit due to Covid), as unrestrained I think we would be seeing all sorts coming in.
Like or loathe Brands, he will at least try to reign in The Mosh’s worst impulses such as signing 3 x No 10’s in future.
Other plus points his accent makes me giggle & he’s considerably less cringey than dear old boys pen Bill!
Cheers for posting the interview clip I couldn’t find it on TS.

Okay so it looks like the £200 million injection is happening.

Where does this leave us for buying playing players next summer? Does this just pay off old debts or are we minted in comparison to other clubs? If we can sell Kean for £30 million+ I assume we are loaded?

Does anybody know what the new share thing means for transfers?
Okay so it looks like the £200 million injection is happening.

Where does this leave us for buying playing players next summer? Does this just pay off old debts or are we minted in comparison to other clubs? If we can sell Kean for £30 million+ I assume we are loaded?
What?

I assume the share injection was used to prop up the massive loses we have incurred and continue to incur due to mistakes in the transfer windows, a huge wage bill and covid restrictions.

Money isn't our issue, Moshiri has proven he will spend what it takes, our main issue currently is the uncertainty with the FFP rules going forward.

What?

I assume the share injection was used to prop up the massive loses we have incurred and continue to incur due to mistakes in the transfer windows, a huge wage bill and covid restrictions.

Money isn't our issue, Moshiri has proven he will spend what it takes, our main issue currently is the uncertainty with the FFP rules going forward.

Thats what I mean. The debt at the moment means we are very close to FFP rules doesnt it?

Can this share injection wipe those debts within the FFP rules so we can start fresh or are you not allowed to do that