Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
You better sack him tomorrow Farhad or you and me are done.

I and every Everton supporter wanted you to success and put their faith in you but now you have to EARN that faith and get rid of him.

Get a good enough manager in to take this club FORWARD and we'll back you 100%

But you keep Silva and thats me done with ya.
He won't sleepif he reads that.

The more I think on Mosh and his time here, the more I become convinced that he's totally clueless. I've no doubt that sincerely wants success here, but at the same time it's becoming more and more clear that he hasn't got the slightest idea of how to go about achieving it. It's like he's just throwing crap at the walls and hoping some of it will stick!

The more I think on Mosh and his time here, the more I become convinced that he's totally clueless. I've no doubt that sincerely wants success here, but at the same time it's becoming more and more clear that he hasn't got the slightest idea of how to go about achieving it. It's like he's just throwing crap at the walls and hoping some of it will stick!

The fact he has kept Kenwrong around tells me he hasnt the confidence in his own ability to run the club effectively.

I dont know how he is a billionaire as he acts as thick as two short planks.

He's our very own Vincent tan..

I fully expect him to tell us we will be wearing red shirts next season.

Didn't ring up Talk Sport and talk all kinds of rubbish live on air about Ross Barkley? or was that someone else.

Also that Voodoo stuff with Lukaku, that wasn't normal behaviour from a professional person.

He's kept Kenwright hanging around and he hasn't been seen in Liverpool for months. When was the last time he was over here ?

And yes I know owners aren't often over here these days, Liverpool, United etc etc etc

But those clubs aren't in the relegation zone !

I do worry where else moshiri will take us! it's been a steady decline so far, not only of the team but also fans expectations.

This time in two seasons there will be posters telling us what a great job he's done to even keep us in the premier league for so long.