Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
He is still actively involved in running areas of the club - more than it's often suggested, especially on here. For what it's worth, I think he's been intentionally muted.
...if that's the case, great . And I hope he's been told to stay away from FF. Our lion-hearts seeing Luvvy Bill always bursting into tears would have similar effect on their testosterone levels as consuming a diet heavy with tofu product. I appreciate that it's a bit iffy to say such thing, but I reckon men should eat masculine food, (steak, bacon etc), stand up when they're doing #1s...and not wear ladies' undergarments. Call me old fashioned, but the team I support, I prefer to not be a bunch of pansies...unless of course it's a ladies' team (eg netball or hockey)...in that instance, I like them to be feminine and sexy, and wear lingerie that excites the eye (and other organs...nudge nudge, wink wink)

Oh, great! We beat a side that has lost 6 of the last 8. The sides we have beaten are shadows of their former selves.

The current state we’re in, is 9th in the league table.
If you can't see progress and the development of a style then you are a kopite or in tbe pay of Sky (same thing actually)

...if that's the case, great . And I hope he's been told to stay away from FF. Our lion-hearts seeing Luvvy Bill always bursting into tears would have similar effect on their testosterone levels as consuming a diet heavy with tofu product. I appreciate that it's a bit iffy to say such thing, but I reckon men should eat masculine food, (steak, bacon etc), stand up when they're doing #1s...and not wear ladies' undergarments. Call me old fashioned, but the team I support, I prefer to not be a bunch of pansies...unless of course it's a ladies' team (eg netball or hockey)...in that instance, I like them to be feminine and sexy, and wear lingerie that excites the eye (and other organs...nudge nudge, wink wink)
lts Bernard Manning! Last seen in the Natural History Museum in the seventies exhibition.

If you can't see progress and the development of a style then you are a kopite or in tbe pay of Sky (same thing actually)
Nah, I’m an Everton season ticket holder.

I see massive inconsistency and three results against teams all over the place aren’t going to make me think we’ve made huge strides.

Does not me. He loves the club and did his best, and that was better than the Saudi regime murderers who finance City. Thank god they never bought us because I would disown the club.
Hahaha

‘Did his best’ If that’s his best, I’d hate to see his worst!

City aren’t financed by Saudi, either.

I don’t think you know what you’re talking about, mate.

Nah, I’m an Everton season ticket holder.

I see massive inconsistency and three results against teams all over the place aren’t going to make me think we’ve made huge strides.
A draw which should have been two against RS tells me we are good enough, the rest is application.

Moshiri has said
We do everything together
Usmanov has still not invested heavily in another club
I don’t know but I wouldn’t rule it out
Talk of a European super league might make his mind up
You mean the latest talk of a European super league might make his mind up? dont forget that comes around once a year, not long after someone goes out of Europe, this latest talk is coming from Juventus chairman Andrea Agnelli, coincidentally just after they get knocked out.
Soon as Liverpool are out I fully expect a rag like The Mirror to do the same, with a push from the BBC

The more i think about it, "We do everything together" sounds less like Usmanov is joining Everton and more like a carnal confession. Maybe he earned his share options the hard way.