Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
While, theoretically, any individual may be the victim of linguicism regardless of social and ethnic status, oppressed and marginalized social minorities are often its most consistent targets, due to the fact that the speech varieties that come to be associated with such groups have a tendency to be stigmatized.

While, theoretically, any individual may be the victim of linguicism regardless of social and ethnic status, oppressed and marginalized social minorities are often its most consistent targets, due to the fact that the speech varieties that come to be associated with such groups have a tendency to be stigmatized.

Eh... come again cocker

I can't imagine any reasonable person not laughing at the way Moshiri expresses his language and at his accident. Sometimes you wonder, if he is just trolling everyone. The fab 4 of Rooney, Bolasie, Sigurdsson and Walcott - the way he said that........Blinkin wacko chap, he is.

I can't imagine any reasonable person not laughing at the way Moshiri expresses his language and at his accident. Sometimes you wonder, if he is just trolling everyone. The fab 4 of Rooney, Bolasie, Sigurdsson and Walcott - the way he said that........Blinkin wacko chap, he is.

Deffo.
I said earlier behind all this slapstick stuff is a ruthless and determined business man who is, slowly but surely, making Everton great again.
I think he’s ace.

Remember, this guy is a multi billionaire. He lives and operates in another world compared to us mere mortals.

Whilst making that now infamous call to Jim White I have visions of him sat in a jacuzzi surrounded by a bevy of naked beauties, snorting Bolivian marching powder off their naked chests.
Pure fantasy but it makes me laugh

All Davek fans hold your water.

There is no reason for his outright hatred and invective against Moshiri. My conclusion is that it is racist, supported by his first opportunity to mention his accent. Funnily enough, until that point no-one had in 2500+ pages.

As far as I am concerned, you can take the pee out of whomsoever you want, but when combined with a sustained illogical personal series of attacking posts it amounts to racism.

If it's not, I apologise, but frankly if it smells like a duck, waddles like a duck,looks like a duck and quacks, its an effing duck.

The race card gets played all too easily in here. It’s disgusting and undermines the fight against racism in its truest sense.

People use it for their own warped agenda’s.

And yes an apology should be forthcoming for the insinuation. Awful behaviour.

I am not warped, I do not have an agenda, other than exposing would be supporters as false friends. No apology necessary in this case, as in my opinion it is warranted.

Neither do I, if that were the only parameter.

All Davek fans hold your water.

There is no reason for his outright hatred and invective against Moshiri. My conclusion is that it is racist, supported by his first opportunity to mention his accent. Funnily enough, until that point no-one had in 2500+ pages.

As far as I am concerned, you can take the pee out of whomsoever you want, but when combined with a sustained illogical personal series of attacking posts it amounts to racism.

If it's not, I apologise, but frankly if it smells like a duck, waddles like a duck,looks like a duck and quacks, its an effing duck.

….....With a dead funny accent!