Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
The people of Melbourne are going to miss seeing me in my Chang jacket after all these years. It's just so stylish.

I mean, imagine wearing one with standard chartered on the back. It'd look ridiculous and no one would know
what it was.

Raiola has since struck up a good relationship with Kenwright and sat next to Moshiri at Monday's Merseyside derby. (yes I read the Mail!)
Who is actually running football clubs nowadays- Agents?

What should we do? And just for future reference, who is an acceptable source of information where we can try have a little bit of good feeling?
I'm not bothered about outsiders telling us we're well run and ambitious. I want cash for the squad and spades in the ground. All the rest is bollocks.

That's like getting a compliment off Robbie Savage. Completely underwhelming.

Did you hear it? First time I have heard the bloke, and he came across really really well. Talked about stuff other than Lukaku/Everton, and he is an impressive character.

Far from the flag waving beaut I had assumed him to be.

Did you hear it? First time I have heard the bloke, and he came across really really well. Talked about stuff other than Lukaku/Everton, and he is an impressive character.

Far from the flag waving beaut I had assumed him to be.
He is what he is mate: a spiv selling flesh on the open market. I could not give a flying one what he thinks of us...in fact, I suspect stuff like that as a favour done to owners who want their position's strengthened.