7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
I am claiming:
We sold to buy in Summer
Haven't progressed with a stadium unless you count a meeting with Joe who was using hints for a failed political campaign.
We need investment in Jan bottom line, all I am saying is it's nice to be debt free and all but many clubs operate in Debt and invest way more than us.

And our commercial side is poor so why does a man keep Elstone on who foreseen all these abysmal deals.

If people can answer my questions I will apologise for assuming things based on the summer window and other actions.

Hi mate,

You're talking utter wham

Cheers

Chris

Tv money. season ticket money and stones take your pick, just looks like we have no money to spend on the pitch mate that's all.

I think you need the statement and accounts more carefully

Since 31 May, 2016, the Club’s major shareholder, Farhad Moshiri, has provided an interest-free loan of £80m with no agreed repayment date. This funding has been used post-year end to reduce the Club’s long-term debt by repaying the entire other loans balance of £54.8m at 31 May 2016 and to pay exceptional items referred to above.

So Moshiri has provided an interest free, unsecured loan with no repayment date or schedule.

In black and white mate.

Hi mate,

You're talking utter wham

Cheers

Chris

Sound lad, can you tell me why: Harris was added
We sold to buy
We have a championship goalie and saints reserve gk
Our striker options are Niasse Kone Valencia if Rom goes in summer.
Why Moshiri has kept bill and Elstone on after doing Due diligence
Why we signed Valencia after Mosh said 'watch this space' to Jim White.

All valid questions and I would feel a lot better about our club if you can give real answers.

I think you need the statement and accounts more carefully

Since 31 May, 2016, the Club’s major shareholder, Farhad Moshiri, has provided an interest-free loan of £80m with no agreed repayment date. This funding has been used post-year end to reduce the Club’s long-term debt by repaying the entire other loans balance of £54.8m at 31 May 2016 and to pay exceptional items referred to above.

So Moshiri has provided an interest free, unsecured loan with no repayment date or schedule.

In black and white mate.

That's sound, hopefully we can see it transpire into buys on the pitch in January.

The major concern for me is that some of the Capital (Added by TV money and loss of released players wages/ season ticked money)

Went on garbage like Valencia Stek 25 Mil Bolasie and Old man Williams who looks like a yard dog defender and I had major doubts even if he scored a boss goal.

Only good deal so far from the club is Gueye and for me 1/5 rate of transfers added with the addition of Barry and Gibson priority over Barkley's contract shows Mosh either has no ambition, is out of his depth or allowing Bill and Elstone to run the show while to quote him 'I will give wholehearted support.

Your major concern changes every post mate.

Basically you say something stupid and completely wrong, so someone comes in and schools you. And then you completely change the subject and we repeat this process. It's bizarre.

Sound lad, can you tell me why: Harris was added
We sold to buy
We have a championship goalie and saints reserve gk
Our striker options are Niasse Kone Valencia if Rom goes in summer.
Why Moshiri has kept bill and Elstone on after doing Due diligence
Why we signed Valencia after Mosh said 'watch this space' to Jim White.

All valid questions and I would feel a lot better about our club if you can give real answers.

It's OK Friend, you want Everton to fail, it's a weird stance to take for someone who'll be in GT6 on Monday. .....apparently

Enjoy the darkness while we revel in the sun

It's a loan from a company's main shareholder interest free. What on earth has that to do with offshore activities. It's working capital in effect. How is introducing extra capital into your business a major concern.
Strangely, have had this converstion with someone. It's a bit weird in as much as if a loan from an offshore entity is prohibited in the future, does this include loans from beneficial owners or just commercial funding.
My argument was that it would be unworkable as a significant number of clubs are owned by offshore entities, but the IoM angle if you trace RMF loan could conceivably be workable due to the freedom of capital and services deals done between the UK and the IOM prior to the UK joining the European Union as is.
But I could be wrong.

Strangely, have had this converstion with someone. It's a bit weird in as much as if a loan from an offshore entity is prohibited in the future, does this include loans from beneficial owners or just commercial funding.
My argument was that it would be unworkable as a significant number of clubs are owned by offshore entities, but the IoM angle if you trace RMF loan could conceivably be workable due to the freedom of capital and services deals done between the UK and the IOM prior to the UK joining the European Union as is.
But I could be wrong.

Yea that's an interesting point you raise. I'd suggest IOM would not count as offshore tho for the reasons you give, but wouldn't be in a qualified enough position to know for sure.