Homepage Update: Farhad Moshiri, What Is Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he delivers the stadium and nothing else except prem survival he’ll have done more for the club than Kenwright ever managed. He’s also however paid off our punitive debts to free us of interest repayments. This season has been poor, but signs are pointing towards someone who is at least trying to make us successful which is completely different to Kenwright who had no intention of us being successful.

Equally you could say Kenwright saved us from the dire position under Johnson and allowed a sell to buy regime to take shape.

It's all baloney though as neither are good enough for what we need.

Equally you could say Kenwright saved us from the dire position under Johnson and allowed a sell to buy regime to take shape.

It's all baloney though as neither are good enough for what we need.

Im very interested in what you think we need David?

I mean, so far, Moshiri has :

Paid off the debts
Invested heavily into the squad
And invested heavily into making the new stadium a reality

What else do you demand from an owner Dave?

Personally I fail to see what else he can do here?

As I thought!
What I've noticed about you over the years is that you're a lot more level headed than most on here - about Everton governance matters anyway. Which is a good thing. I just cant be arsed waiting to see whether these muppets end up failing before tearing into them, because I just know they will fail, and the evidence we have so far backs that up.

What I've noticed about you over the years is that you're a lot more level headed than most on here - about Everton governance matters anyway. Which is a good thing. I just cant be arsed waiting to see whether these muppets end up failing before tearing into them, because I just know they will fail, and the evidence we have so far backs that up.

When it comes to Everton, it's difficult to lose money betting on the premise 'Everton will balls this up'.

Everything about the Kenwright era has to be dismantled bar the Everton in the community work, which fair play to the man, he should be applauded for.

It's time for him to go though. At the time of Moshiri's purchase, without the full takeover I expected, I was prepared to accept evolution not revolution. But after two years this can't go on. All the major issues regarding the club at this time are up in the air.

Are we moving to the new stadium? Are we changing Manager? Is Brands definitely coming in as DoF? Etc...We all hope these questions and more are going to be answered in the coming months. The club is starting to lose it's identity and the motto, undermined.

Strong, sole leadership is what is required now, not two divisive camps pulling in opposite directions. You can't run a successful football club by committee.

Evolution is a slow process, until you look back and see how far you’ve come

Too many people got over excited thinking we were "loaded".

We just got someone in who was able to sort the debts out and promote the potential benefits of a waterfront stadium.

Im very interested in what you think we need David?

I mean, so far, Moshiri has :

Paid off the debts
Invested heavily into the squad
And invested heavily into making the new stadium a reality

What else do you demand from an owner Dave?

Personally I fail to see what else he can do here?

Tattoo Dixie Dean on his derrière

flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg

Moshiri's brought very welcome investment but the club now desperately needs decisive leadership. The last 2 years suggest to me he simply isn't going to provide it due to a lack of experience and time - he's a very busy businessman who's many other interests see him only show up at the occasional match.
That's why the impending replacement of the CEO provides an excellent opportunity to install an experienced and dedicated operator who'll provide the day to day leadership that's been badly lacking.
Given the quality of appointments to the board thus far I'm not holding my breath but I live in hope of being plesantly surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.