Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
You can be sure Farhard cleared all his actions with Usmanov so they are more than likely still buddies.
This is so obvious but people seem to find it hard to grasp.

Any decision about the club is being made jointly by both Moshiri and Usmanov.
Removing the advertising simply removed an issue that would have turned into a media firestorm if they had been left in place.
I would guess that most of the money due to be paid into the has already been done so and I would guess the expectation is that in the coming months the Russian/ Ukraine/Rest of the world issue will somehow be resolved.

I think he will want to staring building his team, I think to many loans is a risk.

We will probably sell one of Richarlison/DCL to help the rebuild

We just need to tide ourselves over till the ground move though in a couple of years when hopefully we can spend big again. That's what Benitez's remit was when he took the job, whether Lampard was sold anything different I don't know, but he was just desperate to get back into the PL anyway.

If it's sell to buy then we can generate decent money anyway to make smart buys. Liverpool always do it.

We don't need to spend 200 mill in the summer to get back in the top half next season.

We just need to tide ourselves over till the ground move though in a couple of years when hopefully we can spend big again. That's what Benitez's remit was when he took the job, whether Lampard was sold anything different I don't know, but he was just desperate to get back into the PL anyway.

If it's sell to buy then we can generate decent money anyway to make smart buys. Liverpool always do it.

We don't need to spend 200 mill in the summer to get back in the top half next season.
Which pharmacy do you recommend mate?

So the value of USM must have plummeted.

a cinder bake aiming of Moshiris wealth comes form that.

How much does he actually retain and how much of it can he actually realise?

it’s not impossibke that he gets into serious serious trouble over the next few months. (Of course he may not do)

Could we start a new thread just for those who are pleased with moshri so I don't have to weed through
a billion posts about how lame he is. Genuinely curious as to why someone would be pleased with him

This is so obvious but people seem to find it hard to grasp.

Any decision about the club is being made jointly by both Moshiri and Usmanov.
Removing the advertising simply removed an issue that would have turned into a media firestorm if they had been left in place.
I would guess that most of the money due to be paid into the has already been done so and I would guess the expectation is that in the coming months the Russian/ Ukraine/Rest of the world issue will somehow be resolved.
Jointly?

Get real.

Every decision was by one man and one man only!

I'm not sure that would necessarily be the case. Moshiri in his own right Is still a billionaire and whether he used to partner with Usmanov or not, if he can prove funding from his own sources I don't see how his own assets can be affected.

It's not as though all Usmanovs money has been seized. His assets have been frozen but not assets linked to him but in the name of others.
The tories will find it difficult to blame morishiri for taking russian money while the party has been funded by Russian donations.
I expect they will try to have a clear line line between Russian olagarchs being hit, those that have taken money from them being ok

Actually just want him gone now, not in an angry way I just think he's been a failure and we've regressed. He's tried his best and obviously wanted us to succeed but it's just not a good fit or something as nothing seems to work out under his leadership. I don't get how you spend almost 600m in 6 seasons and end up in a relegation battle. Crazy. Hopefully the rumours of him selling up are true