Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
I cant see how they could possibly differentiate Moshiri from Usmanov. The former is quite clearly the proxy of the latter. If you were a financial institution yould run a mile in this climate.

I think Moshiri will at best be given time to sell up at Everton. In the meantime that stadium build will be put on hold after whatever stage we're up to is up.
I'm not sure that would necessarily be the case. Moshiri in his own right Is still a billionaire and whether he used to partner with Usmanov or not, if he can prove funding from his own sources I don't see how his own assets can be affected.

It's not as though all Usmanovs money has been seized. His assets have been frozen but not assets linked to him but in the name of others.

I'm not sure that would necessarily be the case. Moshiri in his own right Is still a billionaire and whether he used to partner with Usmanov or not, if he can prove funding from his own sources I don't see how his own assets can be affected.

It's not as though all Usmanovs money has been seized. His assets have been frozen but not assets linked to him but in the name of others.

don’t even answer to the kopite wum

Mosh Man will deliver the stadium.

But you can forget a squad rebuild in the summer.

It'll be forced austerity thanks to FFP until the ground is built in which potentially then maybe the Mosh will sell.
While a squad rebuild is needed. The whole Mosh reign has proven that splashing the cash isn't necessarily the right way.

A more measured approach by Frank would possibly be just as good like Moyes used to on a shoestring budget. Good loan players and up and coming talent in the championship for cheap would be enough to keep us up a few years. As well as bringing through youth players.

Then Moshiri can sell the club with the new stadium in a few years and it gives them time to find the right buyer which I'm sure Kenwright will help with.

This is a best case scenario of course.

Just been passed and they are working faster and more efficiently than ever before.
Yes, on this stage of the build that's had finance secured.

Hopefully Usmanov and Moshiri seen this coming and have been able to anticipate the bank reactions and gained assurances over financing the stadium regardless of geo-political eruptions and short term impact on Usmanov's wealth.

If the UK Government can turn a blind eye to the sleight of hand of Moshiri declaring himself to be now distinct from Usmanov that would be what we're looking for.

This conflict will be over eventually and we cant be made to pay for it and lose our future in the meantime....and yes I am aware of people suffering in Ukraine (all parts of Ukraine) and none of us want that, but we are on this forum talking about what's best for our club.

The concern I guess is whether Moshiri still is able to back us on the pitch while this is all going on. It all depends how much money from USM accounts that he's managed to transfer and how accessible it will be and whether he will use it towards us. Do you agree?

Do we need to spend fortunes in the summer though? Let Lampard work the loan market and keep developing the young players we have.

I cant see how they could possibly differentiate Moshiri from Usmanov. The former is quite clearly the proxy of the latter. If you were a financial institution yould run a mile in this climate.

I think Moshiri will at best be given time to sell up at Everton. In the meantime that stadium build will be put on hold after whatever stage we're up to is up.
Let’s hope usmanov dropped a couple of billion into Moshiri account last week

Do we need to spend fortunes in the summer though? Let Lampard work the loan market and keep developing the young players we have
I think he will want to staring building his team, I think to many loans is a risk.

We will probably sell one of Richarlison/DCL to help the rebuild