Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Never before have I felt this disconnected from the club. Every bit of identity has been stripped away.
See this bit I don’t get, we can still see our team play at the top level of the game, still be a Premier League club

Bury fans had to watch helplessly as their club were expelled from the EFL, died and rose as a Phoenix club, Macclesfield fans went through the same thing, Blackpool and Bolton fans were minutes away from seeing their clubs suffer the same fate. We don’t know just how lucky we are at times

See this bit I don’t get, we can still see our team play at the top level of the game, still be a Premier League club

Bury fans had to watch helplessly as their club were expelled from the EFL, died and rose as a Phoenix club, Macclesfield fans went through the same thing, Blackpool and Bolton fans were minutes away from seeing their clubs suffer the same fate. We don’t know just how lucky we are at times

How don’t you get it? Most people on here agree we have no identity. Existing as a Premier League club floating about in mid table never threatening to do anything isn’t an identity, I don’t know why we should feel privileged to see that. I get far more pleasure out of seeing my local non league team play than Everton these days.

How don’t you get it? Most people on here agree we have no identity. Existing as a Premier League club floating about in mid table never threatening to do anything isn’t an identity, I don’t know why we should feel privileged to see that. I get far more pleasure out of seeing my local non league team play than Everton these days.
Because it could be a whole hell of a lot worse mate. It’s all opinions anyway, you think we don’t, I think we do. That’s what we’re here for to debate like gents

I would say at this stage there is far more evidence to suggest the stadium is real than it being some elusive scam.

But hey carry on listening to the RS muppets with their imaginary stadium nonsense which they'll keep saying even when the things actually been built oh wait it'll change from imaginary stadium to "they'll go bust/cant afford it" as the goal posts get moved.

@Hjefc

Because it could be a whole hell of a lot worse mate. It’s all opinions anyway, you think we don’t, I think we do. That’s what we’re here for to debate like gents

I agree all opinions, my opinion is that Moshiri is the worst owner in the league in terms of looking after the long term health of their club. You’re about to see how much worse it can get in the next few years.

I agree all opinions, my opinion is that Moshiri is the worst owner in the league in terms of looking after the long term health of their club.
Fair enough mate, I don’t believe he is but what I’m sure we both can agree on is he needs to ring the changes, no offence to Denise but she, Bill, Brands and others gotta go. Get on the line to David Deign and see if he wants back in the game and go from there

We were twice a club under Kenwright than we are now, a laughing stock.

How does that one work? After years and years of looking for a buyer (apparently) the club was eventually sold to Moshiri (who we were told knew everything there was to know about football) by errr Bill Kenwright who trousered £27 million for his shares.

Fair enough mate, I don’t believe he is but what I’m sure we both can agree on is he needs to ring the changes, no offence to Denise but she, Bill, Brands and others gotta go. Get on the line to David Deign and see if he wants back in the game and go from there

Bill should’ve been gone 5 years ago, Brands should’ve been gone this summer when his contract expired. The new deal for him was negligence.

Bill should’ve been gone 5 years ago, Brands should’ve been gone this summer when his contract expired. The new deal for him was negligence.
True on both points, I could understand Bill being kept on for the bedding in, but at the end of the season he should have been bought out completely and named honorary chairman with absolutely zero power