Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,254 92.3%

• Total voters
So when you say it’s clear … it’s something you’ve created based on your observations ….. we slam the press for that
In truth none of us really know what goes on in that boardroom ….. we don’t like it but in general it’s false news unless you actually know
The current history of recruitment is impacted by the rapid rotation of managers
But that would always be the case .DoF or not a new manager inbound will be given some sweetener in player selection …. Counter thus with our DoF quite rightly clearing the squad and you are bound to get turmoil and I am not convinced it has anything to do with Moshiri meddling … and of course I accept I could be wrong … because he may well be… ! I’m just not sure so I won’t claim it’s clearly the case
I guess unless I get a job at Goodison or Finch Farm I shouldn't comment on anything then? It's going to be a pretty dull forum when you are in charge.

In his leadership we have seen a CASTE system forced upon us.

Brands, DBB, Bill and Moshiri are the new Brahmin's.
Average fan is now an untouchable.

What the untouchables say is no concern to the new Brahmin's.

New manager? Moshiri chooses.

Fans object to Iwobi, Brands marches on.

See what I'm getting at. We have lost pretty much any input in our club.

Yeah true mate Catterick and Moore's used to have regular fan liason meetings to keep them informed

I guess unless I get a job at Goodison or Finch Farm I shouldn't comment on anything then? It's going to be a pretty dull forum when you are in charge.
Lol
Sorry …it’s nothing serious
it’s just a poke at your obvious passion. … and I applaud it …. I’m too passionate about things like semantics and grammar to be even slightly relevant on a football forum
I’m a pedant … I can’t help myself
You’re a much better contributor than a twit like me

Disgusting!

But he’s gona build a new stadium. Yeah, we’ll see!
I'd go out on a limb and say I am dubious about the stadium happening still. Could be a good thing.

It makes no sense finance wise. Sunderland, Arsenal, Hertha Berlin, Marseille, Schalke all of a sudden don't have a right to compete because of a big stadium.

West Ham is probably the only recent move i can think of that can be considered a 'sucess' and that is pretty much dubious.

Everton's fan demographic is one of poorest in the country, it is accepted that there will be a small increase in ticket prices upon a new stadium an extra 10 thousand seats will not makeup anywhere near the cost of it.

A big USM naming rights deal, extra sponsorship's and corp seating etc etc won't makeup for the hundreds of millions needed to finance the project.

Why is it at only ten thousand extra seats? Liverpool will not be a world heritage site by the time it is 'built'.

Another thing I have to say is, why would we even want a new stadium when we have a bottom half team on the field.

HAVING a stadium means are finances will be decimated, look at Tottenham they will not have any money for the next decade. They where told they had to move to compete, now Kane is having to be sold to pay off debt.

Do we really want to put ourselves in this position with a dof who can't operate shrewdly?

We seen pretty much what goodison is like without fans, a new stadium could be similar for few years.

Who is to say we won't do a Newcastle and go down.

Pretty much the stadium talk is the only saving grace from stopping Moshiri from being under extreme pressure. I wouldn't say the pressure would be enough where people to cause him to be forced out or protests though.

what

I'd go out on a limb and say I am dubious about the stadium happening still. Could be a good thing.

It makes no sense finance wise. Sunderland, Arsenal, Hertha Berlin, Marseille, Schalke all of a sudden don't have a right to compete because of a big stadium.

West Ham is probably the only recent move i can think of that can be considered a 'sucess' and that is pretty much dubious.

Everton's fan demographic is one of poorest in the country, it is accepted that there will be a small increase in ticket prices upon a new stadium an extra 10 thousand seats will not makeup anywhere near the cost of it.

A big USM naming rights deal, extra sponsorship's and corp seating etc etc won't makeup for the hundreds of millions needed to finance the project.

Why is it at only ten thousand extra seats? Liverpool will not be a world heritage site by the time it is 'built'.

Another thing I have to say is, why would we even want a new stadium when we have a bottom half team on the field.

HAVING a stadium means are finances will be decimated, look at Tottenham they will not have any money for the next decade. They where told they had to move to compete, now Kane is having to be sold to pay off debt.

Do we really want to put ourselves in this position with a dof who can't operate shrewdly?

We seen pretty much what goodison is like without fans, a new stadium could be similar for few years.

Pretty much the stadium talk is the only saving grace from stopping Moshiri from being under extreme pressure. I wouldn't say the pressure would be enough where people to cause him to be forced out or protests though.

diggers going into BMD and all the applications for licences/PP is just one big scam whilst the owners spend £400+ million on transfers in some weird scheme to bankrupt themselves.

Sounds legit.

Let's play a pre season game at Nou Mestalla then if Diggers going into the ground means anything.

I would say at this stage there is far more evidence to suggest the stadium is real than it being some elusive scam.

But hey carry on listening to the RS muppets with their imaginary stadium nonsense which they'll keep saying even when the things actually been built oh wait it'll change from imaginary stadium to "they'll go bust/cant afford it" as the goal posts get moved.

Sunderland not competing has nothing to do with their stadium - it cost 16 million to start with and probably that again to extend it, the issue was severe mismanagement and an owner not willing to put in any more cash.

diggers going into BMD and all the applications for licences/PP is just one big scam whilst the owners spend £400+ million on transfers in some weird scheme to bankrupt themselves.

Sounds legit.

Not sure if you've ever had a serious role in a massive project, but you know things like this go massively over budget often, without any real fault of anyone per say.

Colin Chong has lead Laing O'Rourke projects that have been a disaster.

Moshiri does not have the personal capital to put up funds for this. You might google his net worth and see he has enough on paper, but this is a simplistic view of things and comes from a meathead football fan with no understanding.

I would say at this stage there is far more evidence to suggest the stadium is real than it being some elusive scam.

But hey carry on listening to the RS muppets with their imaginary stadium nonsense which they'll keep saying even when the things actually been built oh wait it'll change from imaginary stadium to "they'll go bust/cant afford it" as the goal posts get moved.

I struggle to see where we afford it? Unless the endgame is complete the stadium and sell up, I can't see where Moshiri benefits from this at all. Before you say he's doing it from the love of his heart, he wouldn't live in a Monaco tax heaven if this was the case.

Need this utter bell far, far, far, away from the club. Has absolutely not an ounce of knowledge of the club or passion for it - imagine he'll happily change the kit colour too.
Considering the uproar about a crest caused it's crazy he's not being hounded out.