Fans in the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was odd but strangely great just to be back there, and lovely seeing and chatting to some familiar faces and the usual stewards, who did a fantastic job under really strange circumstances.

It was Quite an emotional experience if Im honest - sorry for being a soppy git.

Best supporters in the world, without doubt.

UTFT!
The sirens n z cars were spine tingling

It was odd but strangely great just to be back there, and lovely seeing and chatting to some familiar faces and the usual stewards, who did a fantastic job under really strange circumstances.

It was Quite an emotional experience if Im honest - sorry for being a soppy git.

Best supporters in the world, without doubt.

UTFT!
You did us proud tonight mate...definitely made a difference with a crowd!...i can't wait to get back!
...I'm sure I'll have "a bit of dust in my eye" too, when we're all back home!!

Is this real? lol

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1607822183435.jpg
    FB_IMG_1607822183435.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 208

My son-in-law was at the match yesterday and he said that from his vantage point in the Gwladys Street End he could physically see the players responding well to the encouragement of the crowd. Despite being very small in number it seems that the Evertonians inside the ground were like a 12th man. Perhaps our home form will now dramatically improve.

Really came across on my stream earlier, top performance from the 2,000 that went. Especially the 20 mins after the pen where the ref decided to go into panto villain mode.

Didn't apply for Arsenal, wish I did now, cant wait.

Those who went, do they give you a seat and was everyone sitting in the allocated seat?

Yes mate, allocated seats on the row, prob 2-3 empty seats between each allocated seat.

I was with my two kids so we could sit together on our own - they were letting family groups do that.

Need to keep your masks on throughout, unless eating or drinking - heard a couple of people got ejected from the gwladys st for persistently leaving theirs off.

Didn't see any bother in the top balc.

On hot, sultry and windless days, I think fans installed at Goodison might be a welcome addition for supporter comfort...so it's a qualified 'yes' from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.