Fans in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benitez 19-10 Frank
Benitez post Norwich home (remember we played Southampton, Burnley, Leeds, Norwich in that time).. to Norwich away

Man Utd D 1-1 OPPS SCORED FIRST
West Ham L 0-1 OPPS SCORED FIRST - EVERTON DREADFUL
Watford L 2-5 EVERTON BLEW 2-1 LEAD AGAINST BOTTOM 5 OPPONENTS - EVERTON BEYOND BAD
Wolves L 1-2 OPPS SCORED FIRST - EVERTON NO SHOW IN FIRST HALF - EVERTON BEYOND BAD
Tottenham D 0-0
Man City L 0-3 OPPS SCORED FIRST - EVERTON NO SHOW
Brentford L 0-1 OPPS SCORED FIRST - EVERTON NO SHOW - EVERTON DREADFUL
Liverpool L 1-4 OPPS SCORED FIRST - EVERTON NO SHOW FOR MOST OF GAME
Arsenal W 2-1 OPPS SCORED FIRST
Crystal P L 1-3 OPPS SCORED FIRST - EVERTON NO SHOW - EVERTON DREADFUL
Chelsea D 1-1 OPPS SCORED FIRST
Brighton L 2-3 OPPS SCORED FIRST - EVERTON NO SHOW FIRST HALF
Norwich L 1-2 OPPS SCORED FIRST - EVERTON NO SHOW - EVERTON DREADFUL

Sorry, I can't hear you over there...

Sadly you’re spot on.

Abusing and deriding managers and players simply doesn’t work, as we’ve found at great cost.
It's very likely relegated us.

There is no way Everton fans pulling together with the team and manager we would be in this position.

We'll go down overall because of the terrible governance of the club and Moshiri is the principal figure in that; but this season's cratering of the club is as much to do with a large hard core group of fans who sought to destabilise the club because they didn't want "the FSW" in the dugout. Absolutely no question about it.

My conscience is clear.

There is no way Everton fans pulling together with the team and manager we would be in this position.

We'll go down overall because of the terrible governance of the club and Moshiri is the principal figure in that; but this season's cratering of the club is as much to do with a large hard core group of fans who sought to destabilise the club because they didn't want "the FSW" in the dugout. Absolutely no question about it.

My conscience is clear.
Yes, of course, let’s blame the fans as well. ?

Yep, totally all the fault of those that just watch, nothing at all to do with all the usual suspects from Moshiri down, via the Reffs and VAR, who have actual input and control on the on field 11..and that's before we even discuss the on field 11 both collectively and individually.

It's very likely relegated us.

My conscience is clear.
I can honestly see what you mean but it really is down to those guys lucky enough to have had the honour of pulling that Royal Blue shirt on and walking out to Z Cars. They have let us down, it's on them basically 100%.

Benitez post Norwich home (remember we played Southampton, Burnley, Leeds, Norwich in that time).. to Norwich away

Man Utd D 1-1 OPPS SCORED FIRST
West Ham L 0-1 OPPS SCORED FIRST - EVERTON DREADFUL
Watford L 2-5 EVERTON BLEW 2-1 LEAD AGAINST BOTTOM 5 OPPONENTS - EVERTON BEYOND BAD
Wolves L 1-2 OPPS SCORED FIRST - EVERTON NO SHOW IN FIRST HALF - EVERTON BEYOND BAD
Tottenham D 0-0
Man City L 0-3 OPPS SCORED FIRST - EVERTON NO SHOW
Brentford L 0-1 OPPS SCORED FIRST - EVERTON NO SHOW - EVERTON DREADFUL
Liverpool L 1-4 OPPS SCORED FIRST - EVERTON NO SHOW FOR MOST OF GAME
Arsenal W 2-1 OPPS SCORED FIRST
Crystal P L 1-3 OPPS SCORED FIRST - EVERTON NO SHOW - EVERTON DREADFUL
Chelsea D 1-1 OPPS SCORED FIRST
Brighton L 2-3 OPPS SCORED FIRST - EVERTON NO SHOW FIRST HALF
Norwich L 1-2 OPPS SCORED FIRST - EVERTON NO SHOW - EVERTON DREADFUL

Sorry, I can't hear you over there...
Picking statistical cherries.
19-10. The only relevant metric