FANS EMAILS: Goodbye Mr. Dennehy's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been to New York a couple of times but did not know about this bar, sorry to have missed it. I also went to Florida when we played the other lot and saw Ferguson score a cracker, I think it was his debut, we took over the bar and what an afternoon it was, night kick of at Goodison.

Cant it just move to a less expensive part of NYC?

Or doesnt it work like that?

2B9F21B1-631D-4067-AE40-502E749A5E55.jpeg
48CBDD8A-4A7B-42CE-B48A-C38BF66582FC.jpeg

..a couple from my son’s visit in December of last year. Neither of those at the bar are him, he’s like his Dad and stays close to his Guinness.

Look at that magnificent pint.

Sometimes you can tell if the Guinness is good or not on sight.

...that was actually 7am. If i’m being a bit critical, the top could be a bit whiter. When I started playing men’s football, the old fellas got me drinking ‘dark ale’. Best thing ever and much healthier they said. I couldn’t touch lager.

...that was actually 7am. If i’m being a bit critical, the top could be a bit whiter. When I started playing men’s football, the old fellas got me drinking ‘dark ale’. Best thing ever and much healthier they said. I couldn’t touch lager.
7am lol

The Halton Castle in West Derby has always done good Guinness.

I assume the NYC branch has a new place now?

No idea, I live in Dubai but get back home to see the folks and for 6/7 games a season.

Mate of mine from here travels to NYC a lot and was at the last game there. I'll ask him where they pitch up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.