Fan ballot for Wolves game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t get a ticket but I’m not surprised either as I got one for the arsenal game so my chances were slim to none anyway. Hopefully with fans in the stadium we will beat wolves and secure a top 7 finish :)

6,500 is very low . I believe the general allowance is up to 10,000 or 25% of capacity whichever is the lower.
Perhaps the layout of concourses etc. in an old ground like Goodison has reduced our figure ?

From what I've been told mate its the concourses but I imagined they could have found ways around it like.

6500 is crap when everyone else gets 10,000.

We're not at 40,000 arent we now, so would have been 25% of 39,300, but not entirely sure why we've managed to shave off 3,300 that.

When I purchased my ticket, all areas of the ground minus the away section and the Fam Enclosure were available, so surprised its so low.

1620664824805.png
For anybody hoping to have a bevvy before the game, this is whats left of the Elm Tree :(

6,500 is very low . I believe the general allowance is up to 10,000 or 25% of capacity whichever is the lower.
Perhaps the layout of concourses etc. in an old ground like Goodison has reduced our figure ?
Reckon park end will be closed as that’s where players come in etc

Status
Not open for further replies.