Fake News By Everton FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just in....
2ed8c1e2-5eb8-45e1-91ba-838362045c8a_text.gif

I think we're a goal scorer and a midfielder from comfortably staying up. Whether that happens is another thing.
Gardner's the man. If/when he's fit to play he'll provide the "pass and move" that our midfield desperately needs. Straight swap for Iwobi.

Staying up depends on players in and a new manager in.

We are one point from safety.

If anyone thinks this situation is forlorn they need to show me their working out here.

18 games to go and 1 point from safety...in your own time....

I don’t think we will bring any players in, and Im not sure a new manager could improve them.

But I am honest in my posts.

I think Frank may be a “traditional” manager. He tells the players what to do, then when they can’t or don’t do it he just says we need to do better. Is Frank coaching these players? Talking to them day in and day out and bloody leading training hands on every session. That’s the only thing that I think could make a difference. I don’t think he’s doing that now. Do you?

Does it ever get to the stage that they are just not good enough? Certainly on a consistent basis. Is there a reason why for almost 4 or 5 years almost every game we play we lack possession. Some teams play that way. Leicester won the league playing jamie vardy on the counter. But that team actually had really good players. Kante, mahrez...

I just dont see any quality. Play as many formations as you like. If you dont have good enough players, over a period of time it collapses. Like now.

I’ve been watching other teams quite a bit recently to see the differences.

In my humble view it’s speed, reaction time, fast thinking, and players with character, aggression and fight, all desperate to prove themselves in the biggest league in the world.

That’s why for quite a while I’ve been saying our squad is simply not good enough in comparison to the rest of the league. And as the season progresses it’s showing more and more. The league table doesn’t lie etc.

It’s heartbreaking really. Not only are they not good enough, they’re all getting worse.

We need Lampard out and a new manager to galvanise the club. Minimum. We also need two new players in to get us some goals.

If we do that I still fancy us to stay up.

Mathematically it is there to be done. In fact, if we made the right moves for a manager and players is easily achievable.

Dont let the death cult on here persuade you otherswise.

I agree with what you think we need Dave, I just can’t see it happening and also can’t see two new players carrying the current squad to victories.

Why do I think this? Same reason bookies take a pack of cigars to the races. Form mate.

I’ll let you know the minute I see an ounce of hope, and I’ll celebrate it!!

How did this actually originally get reported?

A journo tweeted it saying “sources inside the club said”. The source has no name.

Other journos then started their stories based on it using the “SSN understands…” style which basically means they don’t know for sure but can’t be done for misinformation as it was just what the “understood” at the time.

Lots of us where laughing at the randomness of it, but really if it happened then they should have said, and if it didn’t then someone OR the club should explain themselves.

If someone put DBB in a full on head lock effectively attacking her, then the fan base would want to know and show support that physical violence is a disgrace and the fans do not condone this, even if we expect better.

Hence the fake news thread. Something stinks here.

Let's just try an build a timeline to this shall we.
12pm - Everton release statement about board not attending due to safety concerns.

View attachment 200774

12:11pm - Julitte Ferrington tweets

View attachment 200778

12:25pm - 5Live start to report on statement - they go to Juliette Ferrington at Goodison who is reporting on the game. At 12:27 (skip to 27 minutes in broadcast), Juliette Ferrington states, "I understand her car was spat at and jostled, so fans were trying to physically move the car after she was trying to leave after that Brighton game, she was in the car her husband. There was some very sexualised and misogynistic language used towards her."

She makes absolutely no reference to DBB being "physically manhandled by a male" - despite this surely being the more serious of the events that occurred out of the two. Surely that would have been the major talking point instead the broadcast chats about the statement for a moment then going back to talking about football in the Championship.

12:49pm - Julitte Ferrington tweets what she has just said on the radio.

View attachment 200775

1:28pm - Joe Thomas / Liverpool Echo make report of DBB being put in headlock

View attachment 200776

2:45pm - Greg O'Keefe / David Ornstein / The Athletic ratify the story stating - "according to a club source who was asked not to be named for their safety."

View attachment 200777

And that's it. All from 'club sources' via effectively 3 journalists. Two of whom are well in with the clubs media team and David Prentice.
She left the game at 3-0 she wasn’t there at full time

I agree with what you think we need Dave, I just can’t see it happening and also can’t see two new players carrying the current squad to victories.

Why do I think this? Same reason bookies take a pack of cigars to the races. Form mate.

I’ll let you know the minute I see an ounce of hope, and I’ll celebrate it!!
No one could see Forest springing to life until 2 games ago.

18 games to go - 2 points separating 6 teams....

I’ve been watching other teams quite a bit recently to see the differences.

In my humble view it’s speed, reaction time, fast thinking, and players with character, aggression and fight, all desperate to prove themselves in the biggest league in the world.

That’s why for quite a while I’ve been saying our squad is simply not good enough in comparison to the rest of the league. And as the season progresses it’s showing more and more. The league table doesn’t lie etc.

It’s heartbreaking really. Not only are they not good enough, they’re all getting worse.

Dont worry mate. We have alex iwobi. We'll be fine.

I don’t think we will bring any players in, and Im not sure a new manager could improve them.

I think Frank may be a “traditional” manager. He tells the players what to do, then when they can’t or don’t do it he just says we need to do better. Is Frank coaching these players? Talking to them day in and day out and bloody leading training hands on every session. That’s the only thing that I think could make a difference. I don’t think he’s doing that now. Do you?
We need a new manager, and we'll get one. Forget about Frank.

No one could see Forest springing to life until 2 games ago.

18 games to go - 2 points separating 6 teams....

Watched a few of their last games. Players starting to gel a bit. They look hungry. They have pace. And they are starting to get a good shape in the team.

We're the exact opposite.

Your manager must be the Head coach in this day and age. I do think Lampard is out on the grass leading training but its not working

Status
Not open for further replies.