2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Delph keeps posting BS like this on social media then he will inevitably get banned. Might be able to concentrate on football for once.

loon... haha

I said evidence mate, not nature.com
How about the Lancet?
These results suggest that BNT162b2 is moderately to highly effective in reducing infectivity, via preventing infection and through reducing viral shedding.

Or the British Medical Journal?
Adults infected with covid-19 three weeks after receiving one dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine were 38-49% less likely to pass the virus on to their household contacts than people who were unvaccinated, a preprint released by Public Health England has shown.1

How about the Lancet?
These results suggest that BNT162b2 is moderately to highly effective in reducing infectivity, via preventing infection and through reducing viral shedding.

Or the British Medical Journal?
Adults infected with covid-19 three weeks after receiving one dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine were 38-49% less likely to pass the virus on to their household contacts than people who were unvaccinated, a preprint released by Public Health England has shown.1
I wouldnt bother LL.

These people can not be educated.

I reckon most of them lick lightbulbs.

I cannot believe Delph...or anybody.. could be so stupid as to put up something like that.
I can only imagine there is an agenda.

He is a professional sportsman who have availed of the benefits of science through his career to make him a wealthy man.
There will be some people innocent enough to use this as a justification for not getting vaccinated.

However, I think Delph has a huge ego, this just adds further fuel to that flame.
I believe the way to get him out is by telling him he is not part of the squad and will be with the under 23s this season.
I wonder if that has already Happened and that was the reason he was left behind which irked him....it appears.

I don't think his ego would put up with being an under 23 player for long.

Let him rot, pay his wages and see what happens

It's fair as you deserve a choice. I don't like the guy at all.. but the guy deserves to choose what he does with his body.

On the flip side I know a boxers who's parter cannot walk due to having the vaccine.

If there is a risk of harm from having the vaccine then everyone deserves a choice.

We have robust immune system, not just antibodies but also T cells that protect the body.
At last, someone who talks sense. I'm 157. Living proof that we have no need to worry about diseases and such like. My body has never let me down. Wibble wobble.

Jfc uni researchers would give up an arm to get published in Nature only to get disrespected like this.

The current dean of the college at a university you've heard of once told me that, as a graduate student in the social sciences, writing something significant enough to get into Nature carried enough prestige to instantly grant me tenure at a good university.

Meanwhile, to this guy it's just nature.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.