2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaccines are a personal choice yes, but spreading nonsense that the immune system will do the job is frankly dangerous in this instance.

The immune system and the overstimulation of it is what causes the cytokine storm which is the big risk.

I won't pretend to know much more than that but I do know that my understanding of the little is far greater than most of the empty vessels making a shed load of Facebook sourced noise.
True, but at a certain age you are better off not having a vaccine, based on statistics. I got the JNJ vaccine myself, but based on my profile it wasn't necessary. However my wife is in a more at-risk group, so I opted to get it anyway.

True, but at a certain age you are better off not having a vaccine, based on statistics. I got the JNJ vaccine myself, but based on my profile it wasn't necessary. However my wife is in a more at-risk group, so I opted to get it anyway.
20 to 30 year olds are being admitted to hospital.

People say they don't want a vaccine and would sooner chance a novel virus which we dont know what it does long term to the body.

People are thinking far too short term re the virus

20 to 30 year olds are being admitted to hospital.

People say they don't want a vaccine and would sooner chance a novel virus which we dont know what it does long term to the body.

People are thinking far too short term re the virus
Maybe, but I have a sneaky suspicion I already had Covid before getting vaccinated (can't say that for sure as testing was not possible at the time). The JNJ vaccine left me more fecked.

And you are right in the sense that we don't know the long-term ramifications of Covid, but the same is true of these vaccines. And the Moderna and Pfizer ones use cutting edge RNA technology that has never been used before.

Exactly. Imagine being a thalidomide "conspiracy theorist" back in the day?

The FDA never approved it for use in the USA, it was never designed for morning sickness but lack of regulations at the time meant that it was able to be used.

Obviously you know all about this and how stringent tests came about after thalidomide and it's devastation because you are that type of caring person.

Like most things that happen over time, humans learn and adapt.

Why? I am vaccinated.
Because you're encouraging the idea that people shouldn't get the vaccine, which is downright ridiculous. Of course it's not a crime if you don't get it, but choosing not too is basically because you think the world's top doctors and scientists are all wrong. That's just stupidity to an incredible degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.