2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the comments on here it looking like Carlo’s days at Everton numbered.
ah well we lived the dream for a few months.

Bit of a weird one but Carlo clearly rates him. Wouldn’t surprise me if he started him next game. Needs punting in the summer.

In an ideal world Delph is probably Carlo’s 5th choice central midfielder behind Allan Docuoure Gbamin plus another. In this cruel world he’s probably getting close to first choice when the other options are Davies Gomes Siggurdson.

In an ideal world Delph is probably Carlo’s 5th choice central midfielder behind Allan Docuoure Gbamin plus another. In this cruel world he’s probably getting close to first choice when the other options are Davies Gomes Siggurdson.
Problem is Carlo likes experience and he probably sees Delph and thinks former international, league winner etc etc, it's the same with Siggy.

Problem is Carlo likes experience and he probably sees Delph and thinks former international, league winner etc etc, it's the same with Siggy.

Perhaps to a point, but when you look across everything he’s done:

Tosun was straight out in favour of DCL despite being massively more experienced

Walcott was out

Holgate has stated over Coleman this season plenty of times. Godfrey is straight in also with a guaranteed place.

I think Carlo wants quality, and seeing as we don’t have much he’ll go for experience instead.

cant stand the sight of him,
flashbacks to that cup game at analfield and his social media rant!
i can only imagine hes getting game time to put him in the shop window,
i cant think of a everton player iv hated more while still here!
thats what I thought, an increase in appearances on paper makes him look like a valued player.

Delph would be a useful asset in the squad if he could stay fit for five minutes.

Certainly it seems Carlo does like him a d thinks that he can contribute.

This summer we have a number of positions that have to be improved on.
In centre midfield we have the Gbamin and Delph conundrum, players that may be able to solve a problem position but never seem to be fit.

Perhaps to a point, but when you look across everything he’s done:

Tosun was straight out in favour of DCL despite being massively more experienced

Walcott was out

Holgate has stated over Coleman this season plenty of times. Godfrey is straight in also with a guaranteed place.

I think Carlo wants quality, and seeing as we don’t have much he’ll go for experience instead.
Passing the ball sideways & backwards?
He's the world champion at it ......

cant stand the sight of him,
flashbacks to that cup game at analfield and his social media rant!
i can only imagine hes getting game time to put him in the shop window,
i cant think of a everton player iv hated more while still here!
Doesn't come across as the greatest character. He is getting game time because the other options in midfield are rubbish.

Tom Davies is better than him?

As much as it pains me to say, yes he is.

The odd occasion Delph is on the pitch, here`s what happens.

1. First five mins he gets booked, trying to prove he`s a hard man.
2. Shortly after this, he starts rubbing some part of one of his legs.
3. He then gets rinsed by an opposition player.
4. He then signals that he needs to come off.
5. Then you don`t see him for months.

Rinse and repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.