2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

havin a laff as always. Wut a tit

He and Gbammin have merged into one vague mirage. Imagine the day if they ever come out on to the pitch together. We won't know what to expect.

Bizarre because just this week Pep was saying he was exceptional at that hybrid full back midfielder role. He’s been dreadful for us though.

Doucore ran his behind off and is a true pro. I voted Godfrey for mom though because the boy is going to be a legend for us. Delph is really skillful but he suffers from sigurdssonitis. Having said that, the Gylf was really amazing last night (4 am where I'm at).
Regardless of his deserved sicknote reputation, I think Delph offers nothing skill wise. His cameo performances for us have veered from mediocre to liability given the mistakes and fouls littered throughout. The lads now have a team spirit and togetherness that shines through so there'd be no way his arrogance would be acceptable either.

His only role between now and the end of the season when hopefully he will leave would be someone to bring on to close a game out and protect our other players from injury. If he gets an injury it won't exactly be a surprise. One of them speculative signings that just hasn't worked.

I mean he’s basically not an Everton player. I’ve stopped getting worked up about him and I just pretend he doesn’t exist, which he basically doesn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.