2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Signing him kind of made sense at the time on the surface anyway.

The main issue has not even been him being injured all the time, the problem is that when he has been available he has played pretty crap (or at the very least bog average).

If he was boss during his sporadic appearances you wouldn't mind so much but he has been incredibly bland.

The main issue has not even been him being injured all the time, the problem is that when he has been available he has played pretty crap (or at the very least bog average).

If he was boss during his sporadic appearances you wouldn't mind so much but he has been incredibly bland.

Not to everyone mate.

I also didn't mind his signing at the time. I actually understood the reasons. Just really hasn't worked out and I honestly think that's due in part to his attitude not being right.

Status
Not open for further replies.