2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have him on the bench until Gbamin is fully ready then sell. He is a decent player but he has a poor injury record and he also seems to be disruptive. However he is better than Davies and at the minute for me that means he gets a place on the bench. Ideally we need 2 players in and Delph, Davies and Sigurdsson out.

Thought he had a good game.

He played some decent balls out wide to our full backs. Didn’t really have much to do defensively.

Thought he was gonna have to go off the moment he hurt his shin early in the game.

He played some decent balls out wide to our full backs. Didn’t really have much to do defensively.

Thought he was gonna have to go off the moment he hurt his shin early in the game.
He also brought the ball forward whenever there was space. He wasn’t afraid to progress up the pitch, which I liked. We sometimes struggle bringing the ball out from defence, but he was good In that respect.

Plays one game and already can’t travel for the next one lol

Waste of space.
We have the depth to manage him properly I suppose. This is the first time in a while where I feel that we have a strong bench, even Gordon couldn't get in there.

Weirdly, if he isn't a tit or injury prone, I think there might be a place for him on the bench. At least until Gbamin gets back anyway.

He played well and it is easy to forget what a good player he can be.

But, every time, he tackles , stretches or kicks a ball you feel that is it with him for another six months.

Status
Not open for further replies.