2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did OK yesterday but was getting dogs abuse by our away fans.

Loads of our fans have decided to hate him after the exchange on social media, rumours that he wouldn't accept what Duncan was saying after the Derby and the exchange with Holgate (who has become a bit of a favourite).

It means he wont get a fair crack of the whip when his performances are judged, at least for a fair while.

Would be fourth choice:
Gomes
Gbamin
Davies
Delph
Siggy
Schneids

So until the top two return he and Davies should start. Number one reason being that they actually can move unlike the S&S sloth brothers. I actually think the two can make a decent combo with some more game time together. Fabian sits deeper, Tom plays more forward.

He did OK yesterday but was getting dogs abuse by our away fans.

Loads of our fans have decided to hate him after the exchange on social media, rumours that he wouldn't accept what Duncan was saying after the Derby and the exchange with Holgate (who has become a bit of a favourite).

It means he wont get a fair crack of the whip when his performances are judged, at least for a fair while.

Ever mate.

Once this fanbase turns, it turns forever.

Had he come in and kept his head down he would have been fine but he's come in with the billy big attitude and it wont wash with the fans.

We aint a Bournemouth or Burnley happy Mr Ex Man City squaddie has graced us with his prescence.

Until Gbamin is fit / we bring another CM he has to play as the other options are gash - however for me I would peddle him and his bad attitude in the summer along with Schneiderlin.

Had he come in and kept his head down he would have been fine but he's come in with the billy big attitude and it wont wash with the fans.

We aint a Bournemouth or Burnley happy Mr Ex Man City squaddie has graced us with his prescence.

Until Gbamin is fit / we bring another CM he has to play as the other options are gash - however for me I would peddle him and his bad attitude in the summer along with Schneiderlin.

We need a squad.

I suspect you set out yesterday to watch the match and were subconciously waiting for every mistake he made to reinforce your bias ?

If you'd watched the second half objectively, I think you'd have come away with a different viewpoint, but that's sound, forums are all about opinions

Says the man who only really appreciates anything done by players under 23 and doesn't believe that any player over 28 has anything to contribute to the team. As a human being, you're deeply suspect.

What a weird thing to ask, I was in my 20's then, and I suspect from the "Banned" thing splattered over your avatar that you're up to the 20's in the number of accounts you've had on GOT ?

Why do some people think its funny to run parody accounts like this...

Totally bizarre and infantile.

Not a chance you watched Nyarko Zat.

Remember when he first joined, was a friendly game and everyone thought he was the next Vieira? Scored a decent goal vs spurs...

Didnt look as bad when he came back from his loans for a handful of games...

Nyarko is no Dacourt and Delph is no Gemmill sadly.

Always liked him at City and Villa, seemed one of our more sensible signings in recent seasons. Being out for a while didn’t help but he just looks so far out of the game every time

Why do some people think its funny to run parody accounts like this...

Totally bizarre and infantile.

Remember when he first joined, was a friendly game and everyone thought he was the next Vieira? Scored a decent goal vs spurs...

Didnt look as bad when he came back from his loans for a handful of games...

Nyarko is no Dacourt and Delph is no Gemmill sadly.

Does every single one of your posts have to include a reference to youngsters?

He’s not been good, but then thats no different to any of our other CMs this season. He might look a different player if we had a fit and firing Gomes and Gbamin alongside him. Tbh I reckon Ancelotti will punt him, Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson if he gets the chance in the summer

It’s obvious to me he isn’t a starter and that is A-okay. Squad players are necessary. The guy seriously needs to tone down the arrogance just a bit though. He isn’t leading by example. Words are cheap. Show up on the field

Status
Not open for further replies.