2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may be an arrogant four letter word.
He may be a tit of the highest order.
So he's unlikely to ever be loved by us.
But, second half, though he made the odd mistake, he played well, and I'm old fashioned, and I like it when Everton players play well
Deserves critism for that foul and subsequent goal, this is a player, we purchased to bring on, close down play because of experience, where was it?
Did get better ,however, not enough to redeem first half performance.

Even though he's a bellend, I still know he is better than what we are seeing, he needs a run to stay fit and we might see what we bought him for.

Nyarko levels this prick, not even joking, horrendous footballer

He's worse than Nyarko. Nyarko actually had a few decent games...Delph is next level bad.

Not a great fan of Delph but I thought he played with a lot more intent today, particularly 2nd half. Taking the ball and turning; playing forward passes - if that's after a week with Carlo there is hope for him yet.
He may be an arrogant four letter word.
He may be a tit of the highest order.
So he's unlikely to ever be loved by us.
But, second half, though he made the odd mistake, he played well, and I'm old fashioned, and I like it when Everton players play well
He played more forward passed today than I've seen so far since joining us. Proves that when he actually faces forward he can see a pass. Still worried about his lack of pace. One of our better performers today.

Are you guys running parody accts?

Only saw it on MoTD but I didn't think it was a foul. Delph moves the player wide, gets a good view of the ball, goes in to play it and does so.
My big criticism of Delph's performance centres on his ignoring a totally unmarked Keen to his left after his good midfield run towards the end of the game, choosing to pass to Walcott instead (whose cross to DCL was also a poor choice).

He's worse than Nyarko. Nyarko actually had a few decent games...Delph is next level bad.

revisionist-history.png

He didn't "play well" tho. He was average at best compared to how crap he was in the first half.

I suspect you set out yesterday to watch the match and were subconciously waiting for every mistake he made to reinforce your bias ?

If you'd watched the second half objectively, I think you'd have come away with a different viewpoint, but that's sound, forums are all about opinions

Are you guys running parody accts?

Says the man who only really appreciates anything done by players under 23 and doesn't believe that any player over 28 has anything to contribute to the team. As a human being, you're deeply suspect.

I guess you've never been anywhere near 85?

What a weird thing to ask, I was in my 20's then, and I suspect from the "Banned" thing splattered over your avatar that you're up to the 20's in the number of accounts you've had on GOT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.