2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
normally I'd frown on giving players abuse but after that showing and the amount they earn to do their job, I'm not that bothered if they get stick.
And if they choose to get in to it with some anonymous stranger on social media, more fool them.
If that was Delph giving 100% then he's crap.
If it wasn't and he didn't give 100% for that game, then he's useless.
Either way, he should hide from any confrontation with a hurting fan and start looking for a club where his idea of 100% is acceptable.

Acts like a captain in man city's all or nothing documentary after the game like he is their number one player, kompany gave him a dirty look but didn't say anything.

Delph did a similar thing here after one if the games aswell, like he has been our captain for the last 10 years.

I can see why guardiola wanted to get rid of him, bad influence on the rest of the team and thinks he is better then he is.

He has been average but wouldn't say he has been awful, his fitness is his main problem. I don't watch him play and think oh my god he is a crab like Schneiderlin. He shouldn't be responding to blerts on instagram like he has, just shows he is one himself.

Last edited:

He’s not even that good. The way he’s replying there you’d think he was an elite level player. He’s done absolutely nothing of significance since he’s been here, maybe a half decent game early in the season. He has no outstanding qualities if he does he certainly hasn’t showed them here.

They were all awful BUT fans messaging players abuse is not going to help improve things.

Wrong in my opinion.
Whether it’s wrong or not is irrelevant. If you’re going to be in the public eye and have a high profile profession like the players do, then you either stay off social media completely, or you be professional and not respond to abuse.

Having a social media account when you’re high profile and not wanting/expecting abuse when things go wrong is naive in the extreme.

Just an absolute mouth who gave it all that in front of the cameras in the City documentary but when it came to the crunch he either wasn’t playing because he wasn’t good enough or wet his pants and looked to someone good at football. Yet another poisonous mentality in the dressing room which is all we need. Bet he gives it all the “yeah well when I was playing with Raz, Kev and Sergio blah blah blah” too the absolute throbber.

I don’t even know where to start with these messages.

“You would ask for a picture”

“Would you have done any better”

Hopefully Ancelotti absolutely tears him for this
You would ask for a picture is some front though.
Got to give him that !

Status
Not open for further replies.