2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW what's happened to McCarthy? if he isn't any better than our French DM dynamo,they must have amputated.

...only time I’ve seen him is coming off the bench at Palace. I’m convinced he plays in third gear, perhaps subconsciously protecting his hamstrings.

Last edited:
Was impressed when we bought him, hearing in the press conference he is still out, now all seems a massive waste of time. Another crock stealing a career

mad that he's still out considering he was close for the game vs Southampton 2+ weeks ago

I don't think he's been that bad when he's played, but was always risky getting in someone with his injury record

mad that he's still out considering he was close for the game vs Southampton 2+ weeks ago

I don't think he's been that bad when he's played, but was always risky getting in someone with his injury record
I have to be honest. I don't think he has been that good in the games he has played btf he didn't go missing like others in the team do

I said even before we signed him why are we buying a near 30 year old with a bad injury history. I know he only cost 8 million then, but I still believe he was a waste of precious money that we need to buy better quality platers with than him.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's had another setback mate because Silva deffo said he was making progress just before Norwich, then the same for Leicester and then nothing to say he was close for the rs tomorrow.

I said even before we signed him why are we buying a near 30 year old with a bad injury history. I know he only cost 8 million then, but I still believe he was a waste of precious money that we need to buy better quality platers with than him.

Plus wages. He was on £120k a week at Man City, and I know he won't be getting that much with us, but it's still a fair wedge, supposedly £80k a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.