2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.

A lot will depend on our transfer business in the summer.
I think Delph likes to see himself as a big important player in a squad and to be fair in our current circumstances he would play every week if he were ever fit.

However, if we do strengthen our midfield then with Gomes, Tom Davies and maybe Sigurdsson all fighting for games it will push Delph very much out of the limelight and I don't think he will be happy with that at all.

Most on here are slagging Fabian Delph off, but over the last few games we've missed his tenacious gritty midfield presence, unshakeable leadership, excellent tackling ability, and productive forward play. Can't wait until next season when he should be fully fit and ready to do the business for us. He'll be like a new signing.

Most on here are slagging Fabian Delph off, but over the last few games we've missed his tenacious gritty midfield presence, unshakeable leadership, excellent tackling ability, and productive forward play. Can't wait until next season when he should be fully fit and ready to do the business for us. He'll be like a new signing.

sarcasm my friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.