2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
short term yes but didn't they give him 3 years??!! i hope not cant remember now
I'd get rid of him as a matter of urgency in the summer.

It'd be one thing if he was intelligent enough to adjust his game, like Barry post-2014, but he plays like he has no idea that his legs have gone.

Luckily, it should be fairly easy for his agent to blag another club that he was once an important player for City and England, as long as their due diligence process isn't any better than Everton's.

I'd get rid of him as a matter of urgency in the summer.

It'd be one thing if he was intelligent enough to adjust his game, like Barry post-2014, but he plays like he has no idea that his legs have gone.

Luckily, it should be fairly easy for his agent to blag another club that he was once an important player for City and England, as long as their due diligence process isn't any better than Everton's.

Wages could be a bit of a problem though.

Add to that the fact that he‘s almost constantly injured.

At this point in his career and the amount of time he spends out injured as opposed to being on the park, he genuinely is stealing a living from the sport. Utterly ridiculous to have so many injuries. He's not doing something right.

Status
Not open for further replies.