2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
He lunged in needlessly while the opposition had pretty much slowed to a snail’s pace, so I can fully understand why the linesman flagged and the referee blew.

People may rightly say that the first wasn't a yellow, but that doesn’t negate the fact that he was on a yellow and as such should have been more careful.
He did and he knew very well what he was doing. Zero intention to play the ball.

Hopefully it's a blessing in disguise as he will be suspended.

He did and he knew very well what he was doing. Zero intention to play the ball.

Hopefully it's a blessing in disguise as he will be suspended.
I posted the very same yesterday and it's unfortunately a telling sign when some many fans want one of their own players suspended.

I've also asked this question in the past as I still can't really put my finger on an answer: where is his supposed best position? He's not a central midfielder, at all.

I posted the very same yesterday and it's unfortunately a telling sign when some many fans want one of their own players suspended.

I've also asked this question in the past as I still can't really put my finger on an answer: where is his supposed best position? He's not a central midfielder, at all.
It's been said too many times sadly but it's true with our central midfielders .

His best football was left back at city but his limitations were hidden in such a good side, I can't see it myself.

He lunged in needlessly while the opposition had pretty much slowed to a snail’s pace, so I can fully understand why the linesman flagged and the referee blew.

People may rightly say that the first wasn't a yellow, but that doesn’t negate the fact that he was on a yellow and as such should have been more careful.

Neither were yellows. Utter joke

...actually thought he was particularly unlucky with the 2nd yellow. His problem is that he almost jackknifes into his tackles at speed, so they appear dangerous. That’s the way he is, plenty of time out with injury and suspension.

I don't understand why he stood there with his hands on his head after the second tackle, which was nothing, it's like he was anticipating a yellow and inviting the ref to send him off.

What's sad is that he probably thinks he's too good for us. In reality, he's easily one of our worst players. He's been either fully or partly responsible for several goals we've conceded this season.

Not a patch on Gana or Barry. I think I'd even have a fully fit Jimmy Mac over this chump.

Cut our losses in summer. Brands has had a shocker with this one.

Just watching motd
He even give the ball away for the second goal

Been a disaster him, all with the wrong attitude

@MarcelsGoat having s giraffe if you seriously think he's better than gana mate

The Gana myth needs putting to sleep.

People have him as some sort of footballing God, he was a great player for about 6 months of his time at the club, the rest of the time he utterly stank.

Status
Not open for further replies.