Confirmed Signing Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he’s in to replace Gana myself. We’ll then use the difference, Lookman fee and anything else in the kitty to go for one big marquee signing up top!

Ok, so can you explain what difference Gana has made to us?

I mean im not seeing a massive increase in league placing since he joined.

Im not saying hes not a great player, im just saying that we bobbed along with him, we bobbed along without him.

Heres a different question, other than Messi and CR7, can you name any player in world football that is irreplaceable to their team?
Salah

Think he’s in to replace Gana myself. We’ll then use the difference, Lookman fee and anything else in the kitty to go for one big marquee signing up top!
‘Up top marquee signings’ would cost in the region of 90 million ,would expect more wages then we can afford, and are probably looking for teams higher up the scale than the position we currently occupy.
If we are to sign an ‘up top player ‘ it will be more of a family tent type with room for expansion.

Maybe he'll want to play. Maybe he'll want to prove himself. Maybe he'll bring me a sandwich. The future remains unknown.

Ok, so can you explain what difference Gana has made to us?

I mean im not seeing a massive increase in league placing since he joined.

Im not saying hes not a great player, im just saying that we bobbed along with him, we bobbed along without him.

Heres a different question, other than Messi and CR7, can you name any player in world football that is irreplaceable to their team?

Hazard.

But I agree with the point you’re making.

Status
Not open for further replies.