Confirmed Signing Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry lads some rubbish talked about Delph in this thread, he's an Everton player, who hasn't been here five minutes and everyone's slagging him off without giving him a chance. Decent player in my view and will give full value for money. Hope the injury isn't serious.
It’s true he hasn’t been here 5 minutes but he’s already injured! Of course everyone hopes it’s not a serious injury but it’s not a great sign. I think a lot of the negative comments are just a reflection of frustration.

Sorry lads some rubbish talked about Delph in this thread, he's an Everton player, who hasn't been here five minutes and everyone's slagging him off without giving him a chance. Decent player in my view and will give full value for money. Hope the injury isn't serious.

He's a decent enough player mate, but he was a tad injury prone before he joined us, and now he's injured, I think that's more the concern, not that he's either good or crap, more his injury record.

Well it hasn't worked out. I guess Brands had to make a mistake somewhere. Hopefully someone will take him off our hands before the end of the window.

going to be hard for him especially if we get a good start to the season. It's nice to know Silva doesn't have to try shoehorn him in and now if he gets a game it's because someone is injured or is bang out of form.

going to be hard for him especially if we get a good start to the season. It's nice to know Silva doesn't have to try shoehorn him in and now if he gets a game it's because someone is injured or is bang out of form.
Hopefully he gets a solid amount of time to recover & isn't really needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.