FA Cup Winners or Champions League - Poll added

Which do you want most

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget, only a small number of fans get to see the games anyway, there are 1000s more who cant get tickets for various reasons, funds, location....etc seeing us win the cup in a few months time will be just as enjoyable for them as it would of been with the stadium full of season ticket holders.
Im sure even WOOLS would rather there was a full Wembley.

Winning cups is about memories.

I will never forget playing All together now non stop all the way home in 95.

I think age will make a difference on how people how vote. I reckon the older generation will take the trophy all day, whereas some of the younger hipsters would prefer CL.
Pretty much, you could be grown adult with kids and have no memory of us winning anything, but have grown up with Sly TV and media hype of the CL.

I think age will make a difference on how people how vote. I reckon the older generation will take the trophy all day, whereas some of the younger hipsters would prefer CL.
Ive watched us win loads of cups and League Titles, I've never seen us play in the Champions League.

The FA Cup is worth 2m in prize money to the club, the CL is worth 60m+ to the club and is a gateway to kick on.

I guess I'm an old hipster.

I suspect the younger lads would pick a trophy.

Pretty much, you could be grown adult with kids and have no memory of us winning anything, but have grown up with Sly TV and media hype of the CL.
I was 5, now 31 with a 3 year old myself!

Been two two semi finals and a final since, about as close as I have been!

So is our first win at Tottenham's new gaff tainted? What about our first win at Anfield since 1999? Or is this a selective tainting?
No selective tainting from me.

I'm not a hypocrite, I wouldn't have spent all last season claiming the league was a farce with no fans to turn around this season and think everything we do wasn't tainted.

So yes, all tainted.

That doesn't mean I didn't take joy from it.

So is our first win at Tottenham's new gaff tainted? What about our first win at Anfield since 1999? Or is this a selective tainting?
Yes it would be tainted in my eyes unfortunately, still doesn't mean I don't want to win it any less, but it would always be a case of ,"2021, aaah yes, we won the cup, and I was bouncing around the living room" :blush: but why shouldn't we lift it this weird, weird season for the game?any other club in the country would take it, why not us?

Yes it would be tainted in my eyes unfortunately, still doesn't mean I don't want to win it any less, but it would always be a case of ,"2021, aaah yes, we won the cup, and I was bouncing around the living room" :blush: but why shouldn't we lift it this weird, weird season for the game?any other club in the country would take it, why not us?

Got to get the monkey off our backs. Them lot were in how many finals before they eventually won one. Fans or no fans we need one however we can get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.