FA Cup Winners or Champions League - Poll added

Which do you want most

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next Saturday is massive. The players must show up on Goodison or I won’t forgive them. I don’t want to see another United at home Carabao Cup performance, I want to see us go for it and attack City. I want to see us lift the FA Cup this season. Top 4 has gone, FA cup is the priority now.

Next Saturday is massive. The players must show up on Goodison or I won’t forgive them. I don’t want to see another United at home Carabao Cup performance, I want to see us go for it and attack City. I want to see us lift the FA Cup this season. Top 4 has gone, FA cup is the priority now.

We could put in our best performance of the season and still lose. We need City to be off the pace and to get quite a bit of luck

It's a massive ask next week,"if" we had everyone fit and available,I would quite fancy us,City may well have bigger fish to fry, but looking at us last night,I am just hoping, hoping and hoping!! Maybe we get a huge slice of good fortune in the game and everything they hit is deflected wide,Pickford/Olsen have the game of their lives, think I would go Pickford,Coleman,Mina,Keane,Godfrey,Digne,Allan,Davies,Siguurdsonn,Richarlison,Calvert Lewin for this one,5-3-2,hopefully Coleman and Digne can get forward(when we can get hold of the ball!!)and provide some sort of service for the two lads up top, otherwise we are going to have to rely on Siguurdsonn/Digne to make capital any set piece/corner situations we can achieve,Allan/Davies really need to run their legs off as do the two up front, we need to cut out the supply as soon as Ederson,Stones etc are in possession and harry them at the back, they are not invincible there and often make errors, we have to capitalise and also be so clinical with any chances that come our way,Come on Everton,please lads!!

It's a massive ask next week,"if" we had everyone fit and available,I would quite fancy us,City may well have bigger fish to fry, but looking at us last night,I am just hoping, hoping and hoping!! Maybe we get a huge slice of good fortune in the game and everything they hit is deflected wide,Pickford/Olsen have the game of their lives, think I would go Pickford,Coleman,Mina,Keane,Godfrey,Digne,Allan,Davies,Siguurdsonn,Richarlison,Calvert Lewin for this one,5-3-2,hopefully Coleman and Digne can get forward(when we can get hold of the ball!!)and provide some sort of service for the two lads up top, otherwise we are going to have to rely on Siguurdsonn/Digne to make capital any set piece/corner situations we can achieve,Allan/Davies really need to run their legs off as do the two up front, we need to cut out the supply as soon as Ederson,Stones etc are in possession and harry them at the back, they are not invincible there and often make errors, we have to capitalise and also be so clinical with any chances that come our way,Come on Everton,please lads!!

If they get two red cards inside the first 10 minutes I'm quietly confident of being able to take them to penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.