Match Thread FA Cup, Hull City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am all set for the game, my pre-match preparation has gone well. Bit of a late morning, coffee in bed. Up and made Mrs C a bacon sandwich, browny points on the board. Have put a bottle of wine into the fridge for her. Have tins of draught Guinness also in fridge. I have a bottle of Kilbeggan whiskey, in case of emergencies.
Log burner all set and ready to go, basket full of logs for tonight. Mrs C is making curry, with home baked naan bread and she is pickling cucumber. Before anyone asks “I know I’m punching above my weight”; besides Mrs C tells me on a regular basis.
So what could go wrong?
I like your approach. I took my misses and the dog for a nice walk. Then I bought a lot of flowers and cake and wine. A huge bone for the dog. My dog loves a bone, and guards it like a German. Dogs are like Germans, they love orders. (I Am KIDDING, LOVE FOR ALL MY GERMAN NEIGHBOURS!) Of course there is whiskey ready, and a nice chianti. The wife is gonna make salad. I started singingthe tune of Dallas, then Iron Maiden en and now im playing James Brown because I feel very good and confident today Rafael is going to guide US to some great score. And if not ill have a great time reading him being flamed to death here. Cant lose basically.

Watched Sean McLoughlin play for Cork City for two years before he went over to Hull, very good CB whose early education was winning headers, winning headers and winning headers. Took him some time to find his feet at Hull but according to their forums he has been their best player since getting in the side. If our plan is still to get crosses in for Rondon then I'm not sure I'd count on us winning many of those crosses

Benitez will select something like

Pickford

Patterson
Holgate
Keane
Godfrey
Mykolenko

Allan
Doucoure

Gray
Rondon
Gordon.

I'd go.for

Pickford

Patterson
Godfrey
Branthwaite
Mykolenko

Gomes
Allan
Doucoure

Gray
Dobbin
Gordon

Admittedly I would be worried about the inexperienced defence especially at centre half but the alternatives are worse

Status
Not open for further replies.