Match Thread FA Cup, Hull City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did he go at Palace?
Scored on his debut at Msn City, nice headed finish from memory. Next game at home was a bit ordinary and then a bit of a comedy cameo from the bench at Brighton where he ran across Wilf to stop him scoring. Then injured for a while, then went back.
There was a real hope (if not expectation) that he would be just what we needed as Benteke was in the middle of a long barren spell, but after that promising start, it became apparent that he wasn’t.

Benitez said that Patterson and Mykolenko hadn't trained in the 15 days since they'd been here. Why not? Words are literally failing me.
Its obvious that he meant they hadn't trained in the few days they had been here,Myko because its the season break in Ukraine and Patterson, well just the few days he'd been here.plus a little time in Glasgow. Its common practice to allow new sighings a few days to acclimatise. Difference, for example with Trippier, he knows the UK pretty well.But not many foriegn signings make their debut immediately they arrive. I was in fact surprised Myko played at all, never mind the full game and extra time. Well done to him.

Benitez said that Patterson and Mykolenko hadn't trained in the 15 days since they'd been here. Why not? Words are literally failing me.
Your words certainly failed you as you can read from other comments. Best to reread before you send. I make the same mistake though, and then it's too late, and you think , Why did I send that?

Wouldn't fancy us against kiddy harriers, Cambridge, boreham wood or any team left in the pot at this point - were worse than awful and a begovic save away from prob going out on pens.

Watched motd and every single team looked better organised and more energised and determined than us, no matter what division they were in.
Weird that! We were on MOD for approx 3 or at most 4 minutes just before the end of the program and you came to that conclusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.