FA Cup 3rd round draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep,was that the 2-2?
No mate it was this one
Yes, and it's for that precise reason I'm eyeing this one up as a possible journey, assuming we're not all back in lockdown by then due to Omnishambles... or whatever the new one is.

I need to wash that miserable day away from my mind. It was the purest "ev" imaginable:

- Free header for Elmohamady with Barry at centre back
- Jelavic scores against us after doing FA since leaving
- Alcaraz' sending off gets the away end's biggest cheer
- Hull's first home win in three months at the time.

Free scarves for us though. I left mine behind, wishing I was in Fiji or just never existed.

Anyone else go the last time, 1/1/15 ? , we were terrible.
Yeah, a rubbish foggy night, bizarrely the away pub is actually in the ground itself, a sorta crappy huge non-entity function room with no atmosphere whatsoever. It kinda sucked the spirit out the away fans I guess.

I saw ELO here when for some bizarre reason Hull was named 'capital of culture' a few years back. Got pitch seats 3 rows from the front center. Even though the vast majority of the city seem inbred and were high-sixing each other it's still one of my favourite concerts ever.

I'm just glad we avoided port Vale, I don't think I could live with us losing to them twice in a lifetime
God,another bad night that was,I also remember the first game at Goodison and thinking we had got away with it when Big Dunc put us 2-1 up in injury time.........only for them to equalise with the last kick of the game!!!

Yes, and it's for that precise reason I'm eyeing this one up as a possible journey, assuming we're not all back in lockdown by then due to Omnishambles... or whatever the new one is.

I need to wash that miserable day away from my mind. It was the purest "ev" imaginable:

- Free header for Elmohamady with Barry at centre back
- Jelavic scores against us after doing FA since leaving
- Alcaraz' sending off gets the away end's biggest cheer
- Hull's first home win in three months at the time.

Free scarves for us though. I left mine behind, wishing I was in Fiji or just never existed.
Free scarve to go with the hat i got at Southampton few weeks earlier...2 o,f the worst away performances i have witnessed.Hull who where on an awful run at the time could of had 6 that,with the pissing down rain and a bad hangover i could of found a good use for that scarve if i could find a tree.....

Everton game LIVE on BBC 1

FGKanSTXsAAYY_5

Status
Not open for further replies.