FA CUP 3RD ROUND DRAW DETAILS

Status
Not open for further replies.
For no reason other than pure selfishness and to save me a few quid in petrol, an away game against the winner of Colchester/Peterborugh please. Failing that, away to Norwich or Ipswich.

When he scored against Bristol, remember saying to my City supporting mates, "see, thats top class talent lads". They still mention that occasionally!
Its all coming back to me now,I'm sure he turned out against us for Larissa a few years back in Europe,he must have been touching fifty and still as bloody awful:D

Its all coming back to me now,I'm sure he turned out against us for Larissa a few years back in Europe,he must have been touching fifty and still as bloody awful:D

I have seen Everton at Ashton Gate more times than anywhere else, so the games remain in the memory! And one of the goals was a beauty.

Actually, probably more times than any Everton fan come to that. Blimey.

City away please.

Vengeance will be ours

Simulated the draw and - unsurprisingly ...

RS v Brighton (yeah, again, and yeah, at home)
Hull v Arsenal
Chelsea - as per usual - at home to lower league (Bury or Luton)
Bolton v Man U
Sunderland v Spurs
Tranmere v Chester (if they both win)

and, typically

Everton v Man City

Reactions: AlE
Simulated the draw and - unsurprisingly ...

RS v Brighton (yeah, again, and yeah, at home)
Hull v Arsenal
Chelsea - as per usual - at home to lower league (Bury or Luton)
Bolton v Man U
Sunderland v Spurs
Tranmere v Chester (if they both win)

and, typically

Everton v Man City

Where do you get an FA Cup draw simulation kit? Sounds like a way to pass the time!

Dons full kit with appropriate brown shoes and jumper, scarf and bobble hat and wrapped in a flag. Heads over to the Deep. This is our year. We go again. Make us dream, Booby.

O.k. We have the number 16 in the draw again, can anyone tell me how far we got in the cup last time we had the number 16 in the third round ?

Status
Not open for further replies.