Everton's Under 21's In The EFL Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was good to see an Everton team play good disciplined football and try and go through the middle as well as play wide. Several really good performances. I just hope that some of them will get chances to be part of the first team match day squad this season.Will Silva do that,probably not.

...be surprised and a bit disappointed if Gordon and/or Gibson go out on loan in January, and if they do eventually move on I wouldn’t expect it’ll be to a Scottish club.

Concerned Gibson is yet to sign a new contract.
I think they could go out in Jan, for me I don’t think it would be a bad thing. We will probably get a CB(Zouma) in January, so no chance Gibson is getting a game. And I think it will be good for Gordon.

Obviously it’s getting the right club, definitely not to the Scottish league

I think they could go out in Jan, for me I don’t think it would be a bad thing. We will probably get a CB(Zouma) in January, so no chance Gibson is getting a game. And I think it will be good for Gordon.

....as you probably know, Stephen, i’m not in the least bit in favour of our best youngsters going on loan. We’ll have to disagree on that one.

Not sure Scotland isn’t such a bad option for his first 6 months of open age football. It’s clearly not PL or even Championship standard but that’s the point really. It worked for James Maddison going to Aberdeen for a short loan spell, at a similar age, so why not Gordon?

As put in the other thread, Everton are back in Leasing .com Trophy [EFL Trophy] action Tomorrow night when they play there final group game away to crewe at 7.30pm [Burton v Mansfield is a week tomorrow],they should get through but a 2-0 defeat and a win for either in other game would knock Everton out

Season Ticket, Lounge and Official Members can watch a live stream of the game FOR FREE on evertonfc.com.
enter your log-in details and CLICK HERE TO VIEW.

As put in the other thread, Everton are back in Leasing .com Trophy [EFL Trophy] action Tomorrow night when they play there final group game away to crewe at 7.30pm [Burton v Mansfield is a week tomorrow],they should get through but a 2-0 defeat and a win for either in other game would knock Everton out

Season Ticket, Lounge and Official Members can watch a live stream of the game FOR FREE on evertonfc.com.
enter your log-in details and CLICK HERE TO VIEW.

View attachment 70511
Hi, newbie here.

Does anybody know where I might find a stream for tonight's game other than on the EFC site?

Status
Not open for further replies.