Everton's Players: How disgusted with them are you right now?

Disgusted?

• YES disgusted

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • NO not disgusted

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd need more information before I start letting rip, "Some senior players" How many is this? 2-3? 7-8 of them, The article is too shallow to even get this angry about and talk of booing players for the Brighton game is just way over the top.

Disgusted is OTT, but does appear from the outside that we may (finally) be past the point-of-no-return for certain individuals and that it would be best for all concerned if they could do one tout-de-suite.

I'd need more information before I start letting rip, "Some senior players" How many is this? 2-3? 7-8 of them, The article is too shallow to even get this angry about and talk of booing players for the Brighton game is just way over the top.

Yeah it's not going to help, at least pretend to back them until we have replaced them

My memory of Ancelotti at Chelsea was that he was pretty calm on the sideline. By all accounts he was going nuts on the sideline all through the second half. So that suggests the players were not even doing what the tactics were, so how can the players blame the tactics they weren't even following....

The simple fact is they were beaten by a hungrier team.

The battle?

Ah the one that is fabricated by the media for clicks.

Well no not really.

These players were always going to be called out by Ancelotti. If they want to stay they have to perform. If they try to blame others they'll be found out.

The media arent fabricating anything IMO. Everyone knew these players weren't going to be allowed to see off another manager.

Theres no way back for loads of them. We wont improve till they are gone.

Dont let facts get in the way mate.

There's a battle between Ancelotti and players - pick a side and fume.

Honestly...

lol

Well no not really.

These players were always going to be called out by Ancelotti. If they want to stay they have to perform. If they try to blame others they'll be found out.

The media arent fabricating anything IMO. Everyone knew these players weren't going to be allowed to see off another manager.

Theres no way back for loads of them. We wont improve till they are gone.

You've just said;

Yeah but no one in their right mind is gonna blame Ancelotti and support the players. There is only one winner in this battle. It ain't those players who have seen off 4 other managers already. Nowhere to hide for them anymore.

The very fact you believe the players are at odds with the manager shows there fabrication.

Once 40 odd point are achieved, we should do exactly that.
Exactly this! Far to many bad eggs amongst squad and I mean attitude wise along with being overpaid tripe.

There is no way Banningime could do any worse than MS and Gordon to do any worse than Walcott

Also Ellis Simms over Tosun to warm the bench There’s 3 straight away.

To be honest am literally gobsmacked that the bunch of s***houses had the cheek to actually turn around and say anything back... "the tactics holding them back" get out you bunch of no marks... hahaha you are just heartless, cowards.

They're an embarrassment, the money they earn and they play the way they do. I would literally once past the 40 point, bin the lot of them off who had the cheek to say anything other then you're right we where rubbish.

What I would give to have a player like Cahill in that team now, someone with heart that would run through walls for the club.

I was disgusted by most of them a long time ago, largely replaced by apathy and fatigue unfortunately.

I care and always will, but never any longer to the extent where a bad performance/result would spoil an entire week or weekend.

Nobody owns the problems at Everton that is the issue.

That, and an absence of leadership. There is not the merest hint of leadership in that squad. All we get is pithy soundbites.

It does fall on Ancelotti now to fix things, that's what he signed up for and is paid to do.

You've just said;

The very fact you believe the players are at odds with the manager shows there fabrication.
Wow , you really do feel strongly about the validity of this report .
I honestly thought the same at first but the Athletic are genuinely well thought of and although O'Keefe is a touch dodgy I don't think they would print this just to get links but I could be wrong .
Why really irks you about this report ? Is it that you think it's media bias ?

I was disgusted by most of them a long time ago, largely replaced by apathy and fatigue unfortunately.

I care and always will, but never any longer to the extent where a bad performance/result would spoil an entire week or weekend.

Nobody owns the problems at Everton that is the issue.

That, and an absence of leadership. There is not the merest hint of leadership in that squad. All we get is pithy soundbites.

It does fall on Ancelotti now to fix things, that's what he signed up for and is paid to do.

Of course, and after losing to Man City and Liverpool, the media are reporting players are against him. Does that help him?

Despite the fact, after absolutely any derby defeat in football, or any terrible performance - you would expect choice cross words in a dressing room.

Despite the fact, all Ancelotti has done so far is praise the players' attitude and commitment.

Wow , you really do feel strongly about the validity of this report .
I honestly thought the same at first but the Athletic are genuinely well thought of and although O'Keefe is a touch dodgy I don't think they would print this just to get links but I could be wrong .
Why really irks you about this report ? Is it that you think it's media bias ?

What irks me is what I've repeatedly said, it's a non story in that every dressing room in world football would have a reaction after a performance/derby defeat like that.

There's no wider significance and all it does is lay foundations/build a false narrative of players against Ancelotti which helps no one, particularly Ancelotti.

Expect plenty of click bait/spin off articles which will go into overdrive if we struggle against Brighton.

Status
Not open for further replies.