Evertons Missing Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, omg what a crap team, i think when you look at teams like that you realise how far we have come, i think thats why every1 is soooo desperate we dont fall back and keep pushing forward.

Im gonna be honest, i got 2 players, the rest i didnt have a clue, glad that the answer option is there!

Wicked quiz. I got 6 (mainly the better players), no wonder we weren't all that good back then!

None would fit into the squad at this time...

It's no wonder we fought relegation battles with that lineup.. what's a wonder is that we survived with them.

that italian was [Poor language removed], good job we got rid, doh

Marco wasnt in that team, but 4 sending offs in less than 30 games was never gonna impress anybody.

Ive never rated him anyway, you need players that are gonna stay on the pitch and hes proved when ever ive seen him that he cant do that.

Marco wasnt in that team, but 4 sending offs in less than 30 games was never gonna impress anybody.

Ive never rated him anyway, you need players that are gonna stay on the pitch and hes proved when ever ive seen him that he cant do that.

apart from when he won the world cup of course

None would fit into the squad at this time...

It's no wonder we fought relegation battles with that lineup.. what's a wonder is that we survived with them.

Watson and thats about it. Although i did always like Thomas Myrhe, one of out better [Poor language removed] keepers of the last few years i thought.

And who the hell was Spencer up front, dont remember him at all.

Watson and thats about it. Although i did always like Thomas Myrhe, one of out better [Poor language removed] keepers of the last few years i thought.

And who the hell was Spencer up front, dont remember him at all.

john spencer formerly of chelsea about 5foot 1 never scored for us we loaned him from someone in scotland as i recall total [Poor language removed]

That was Spencer's debut that game, £1.5m for that bag of wank :lol::lol:

Got them all except for 2 midfielders.

Just checked the answers am I right in thinking they've mispelled the scottish lad?

I obivously didn't want to remember the other one but apart from them 2 I got them all :D I would've got them all had I known that there was a mis-spelling on my or there half I'm pretty sure there is a N in it though.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.