Everton Youth Teams Thread

Three quality finishes. It’s ironic Brands said at the end of the window he would now turn his attention towards the academy. Since then both academy teams are top of their respective leagues. The good feel factor around the club is seemingly being shown in all aspects of the club, let’s hope it continues.

Can we please find a way of asking the club to release full game highlights if they’re not gonna film them live? Stop showing us just the goals you’ve got the video!
For me,they should show all the u18s/u23s Live even if just the home games,not just the odd home u23s game and for members only,it should all be free

For me,they should show all the u18s/u23s Live even if just the home games,not just the odd home u23s game and for members only,it should all be free

Yeh it’s just weird; I assume the film the whole game for their own internal analysis but what stops them letting us watch? I don’t mind it it’s not even live but just uploaded to YouTube the next day to catch up.

Here’s one from the past , last time we played Newcastle and beat them 7-0 . Adedoyin scored four that day worth seeing again as the same talent is apparent in the three goals he scored on Saturday, and and a good indicator as to why some people rate him more highly than Simms.

Luckily I got in my praise before I saw his second goal haha.