Everton Youth Teams Thread

I hope so. Nobody will be happier then me if I get mad to look like an idiot and Vaughan makes a positive impact. I doubt it'll happen but here's hoping!
Yeah i am taking hope that bk is no longer having a say at the club as the main reason it is done by ability not him just putting people in positons becuase his friends. 100% get the reaction tho with how this club has been run

I'm really not fussy mate. I'd just like it to be someone who has actual experience in that kind of work beyond a year at Tranmere and a none job at us Nepotism FC.
Not really fussy as long as it isn't James Vaughan ?
He has been at the club for a little while now and is it not possible that he has impressed in his role and is being given a chance at this new job.

He should be judged on the job he does and not appointed simply because he played for the club or condemned for the same reason.
As loans managers he seemed to do a decent job and because of his previous role will be well acquainted with young talent around the divisions.... which is exactly what we need.
The loan for Branthwaite last season was a big success, the loan for Stanley Mills was the same until injury struck. I think Reece Welch was also playing regularly until he got injured and we have two young keepers on loan who play every week.

Not really fussy as long as it isn't James Vaughan ?
He has been at the club for a little while now and is it not possible that he has impressed in his role and is being given a chance at this new job.

He should be judged on the job he does and not appointed simply because he played for the club or condemned for the same reason.
As loans managers he seemed to do a decent job and because of his previous role will be well acquainted with young talent around the divisions.... which is exactly what we need.
The loan for Branthwaite last season was a big success, the loan for Stanley Mills was the same until injury struck. I think Reece Welch was also playing regularly until he got injured and we have two young keepers on loan who play every week.
Not fussy so long as its someone with actual experience outside of a year at Tranmere and a none job at us, nepotism FC. I don't think that's an unreasonable ask tbh.🤷‍♂️

If he spent a year doing it at Coventry and then we hired him would you be all for it then?
Well no. Because a year is still nowt. I'd prefer to have someone with actual experience rather then someone who's basically a rookie that we're giving a chance to purely because he once played here.

How many years before he qualifies as okay in your eyes then?
If he'd been employed for two or three years at a club at least somewhat larger then Tranmere Rovers (a moderate league one club would've been enough!) and got actual experience and stayed away fom us till now, I probably wouldn't have given it a seconds thought.

I just wanted to make sure your objection was down to his experience and not just because he's played for Everton before.
Well then, I can confirm that to be the case. If he'd had actual experience elsewhere I wouldn't be saying anything. But he doesn't. He did a year at Tranmere and then got a job with us via the old-boys network.

Well then, I can confirm that to be the case. If he'd had actual experience elsewhere I wouldn't be saying anything. But he doesn't. He did a year at Tranmere and then got a job with us via the old-boys network.

Just a thought, but as he picked good loan moves for our 'better' youth players over the past couple of seasons...perhaps that means he sees where players would best fit for their development?

If we turn that on its head, perhaps this means he could see where the better youth players could fit together within our youth groups.

Now he has to find those players.