Everton Youth Teams Thread

Ahh, the Youth Team. That lot over the park have a steady stream of youngsters coming through and playing, scoring and winning games in the Prem. Whilst we, over the last 30 years, have produced - hang on, give me a mo and i'll think of someone. Another symptom of the incompetence running the whole club!

Bill and Denise filled the academy with jobs for there favourites , whether they knew what they were doing or not , some clubs have actual professionals in such roles

Too early. Boake hasn’t been in the last three u21 squads ( inury?settling in?) and it’s not clear if Benjamin is going to sign or if we will sign him .

I remember Benjamin being highly rated but now theyve let him go. Weird one.

Boake coming from Milan is an odd one. Their academy was known for being top notch so another odd one to bring him in.

I remember Benjamin being highly rated but now theyve let him go. Weird one.

Boake coming from Milan is an odd one. Their academy was known for being top notch so another odd one to bring him in.
There was a mention somewhere that Milan had to let Boakye go because they had too many non-European players , don’t know if that’s true or not.

Has to be time for him to start making an impact at u21 level now.
Definitely. Having turned 18 last September he should really be getting tested beyond the 18s. Looking at the footage he’s clearly physically developed beyond the lads he’s playing with, only in the 21s can he really answer how much of his recent form is ability and how much is just age and development.